View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2019, 14:16   #13
john3302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Fox View Post
so I wanna restart doing airsoft (I was playing but a lot younger) and I stopped over some guns choices. Its all G&g because it's easier for me to get. so has a beginner, i've got the choice to invest more into full metal gun, so more durable ( i guess?) but more expensive, the ''high grade polymer reinforce with fiber glass'' but a lot more cheaper, or the polymer again but with ETU and mosfet, moderate price. So these are my choices:
-the advance TR4-18 light
*the CM-16 Raider
* the CM-16 SRS ( the one with ETU(is it worth it?))
*the CM-18 MOD1 ( the one i'll probably get, my best choice so far)
*GC16 Raider S ( i guess the full metal version of the cm-16 raider)
so thanks for you response, i'd like some pros and cons, maybe even some experiences, and i wanna know whats the real difference between full metal and polymer.
I bought two G and G CM-16 Raiders three months ago and they have performed flawlessly. Accuracy and range is quite good for a $200 gun. Dropped one a few times no problems. Unless you are wiling to spend $400 or more , the CM-16 is they way to go.
If you have more than $400 to spend, the Krytac Trident 2 or VFC Avalon are the best choices.

If you google and research the G and G raider CM-16, they are the best beginner gun on the market hands down. When people say they are crap, they are comparing them to a $400+ gun. Obviously, if you are planning on playing airsoft every weekend with heavy use, a more expensive gun with better and more durable internals is the best option.

Last edited by john3302; August 16th, 2019 at 14:22..
john3302 is offline   Reply With Quote