View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2008, 14:17   #25
NovaKaynE

I assume you mean the front velcro closure? I just empty the mag pouches, tuck the velcro panel under my chin and presto. For me, getting into the land version is easier than getting into the maritime version.

Depending on the circumstances and scenario of the game, I choose my vests. I usually just tuck my gloves and some other random cloth gear in the frag pouches. That EMT pouch just has basic supplies and I carry it all the time...given the nature of our sport.

The hydration pack has, tada, my water resevoir, lol. The large pocket holds my rain gear, the small pocket usually holds my extra battery. I'll sometimes pack a few snacks in the hydration pack.

So yeah...I basically use everything on that vest. It's not very heavy at all when it's all loaded up. To me at least...I like the punishment.

P.S. I sometimes carry tennis balls in my frag pouches to throw around to act as "grenades" lol. I just like having everything i'll need during a game, readily available to me without having to run back to my car in the middle of the game.