View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2008, 22:46   #72
Nik12

Send a message via MSN to Nik12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamGPO3 View Post
What is wrong with hunting with an automatic...Just because you can;t do it in Canada makes it wrong? We hunt bad guys with automatics so why not next week's supper?
The only challenge there is to hunting with an automatic is digging all the lead out of the Deer/Moose before you can clean it. There's nothing wrong with it, and I'm sure it's great fun. Except it's stupid. Hunting is a challenge, man vs nature, etc, etc, blah blah. If you want to put 30 rounds through a target in less than 10 seconds go to a range.

Hunting bad guys and hunting wildlife are not something to be compared. Bad guys fight back, probably with their very own automatic assault rifles. Game just runs away (unless you cross a mad bull, then you might be the one running).

One well placed shot is much more effective than 30 to the centre of mass (ie, the meaty part).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamGPO3 View Post
Your country is terribly liberal, and that's it's downfall, but hey, I don't want to get political, so I'll quit here.
I think you really should read that Maclean's article (I usually don't recommend Canada vs USA articles, especially out of Macleans, but this one is all statistically based and should be unbaised). You'll gain an appreciation for our Liberal country.

Out of Sport. Have Fun!
Nik12 is offline   Reply With Quote