View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2007, 09:30   #110
KaOz

Send a message via MSN to KaOz
Exclamation Let's Get Organized (Senior Members - Setup Up To The Plate)

Hello All,

Before most of you start flaming me here, send me PM hate-mail or "ban me" as someone mentioned, I have a few things to get off my chest - if you do not want to read on, you do not have to, it is your choice.

As I stated yesterday, I created an online petition in which 25 people so far have signed up - thank you to those. Out of that number there were 2 IDIOTS (yes, I said it) who thought they would be cute by adding Jack Bauer and Stephen Harper as signatures. To you fools, thank you for acting immature and if the unfortuante incident that we can no longer play the sport of airsoft here in Ontario or the rest of Canada does occur, I do hope you remember your silly actions. As the saying goes, "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem."

Also, there has been much disagreement and even at time personal insults thrown at each other for voicing one's opinions. Where are the moderators/admins in these situations to regulate or calm the fire?

Lastly, I just want to call out all the senior members of ASC and those who are and have in the past worked towards a solution for the main problem - our lack of easy play due to seizures, possibly outlaw of the sport, etc.

HonestJohn and all other seniors, if you could please start a list to inform the rest of us who are ignorant as to what has been done and what is currently being done - thank you. There needs to be a leader or some form of organization with this and future issues, otherwise we are doomed.

For all other members, if you are not contributing something positive to the cause, please refrain from posting any humour or actual stupid comments regarding this issue.

Many people believe that that somehow by the power of God or a magical force, some form of saviour will come down and make the government understand our point of view and we will all live in LALA land with our airsoft equipment, this is not the case. Something PRO-ACTIVE needs to be done, so let's not be idle - please.

Thank you for your time and if I sound offended as well as a bit offensive, I do apologize for coming across so bold. After being away from the community for almost 4 years and now coming back to it, it seems that not much has changed aside from the "Age Verification"... the politics still exist and there are some who like spoiling the fun for all of us. I want to join many of you during games this summer and have a blast in all aspects! Let's make this not a sob story and one that we can rejoice.

Sincerely,
Giancarlo "GC" Pawelec / KaOz.

Last edited by KaOz; March 2nd, 2007 at 09:41..
KaOz is offline   Reply With Quote