View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2017, 14:50   #6
tylamarre
Should not be around animals without adult supervision

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViRUS View Post
If you want to run HPA, check out the KC02 HPA Mag Adapter by TanukiWork. Takes MP5 mags and sits in the magwell where the hammer strikes. Be wary as it can cause some issues with the VSR Hop-Up. Waiting on my pre-order for V2. It's possible to route the air line through to the back of the gun with a dremmel and some creative work.

x22 Builders have rocket valves to increase or decrease your FPS. They also have upgraded mag gaskets that are more durable for cheap.

Magpul x22 Hunter Stock fits with little modification. Usually most stocks you will have to modify a little bit or modify your KC02 tang to fit a default stock; the choice is yours. RA Tech has full kits with outer barrels but are pretty expensive.

There's some metal 3d printed metal cocking handles and if you do some digging people make custom ones.

And finally for convenience, being a couple different ones out there, you can get a mag release that rests flush with the trigger guard for easy mag releasing. x22 builders seem to be the only one in stock but it's not as long as others.

If you want to go wild there are full auto conversion kits with safe/semi/full selectors that only require a tiny bit of grinding on the gun itself to fit properly. Have to order from china they've just been released in the last 2 weeks or so. Rougeworx has the best internals right now for piston and bolt carrier.
The tanuki works hpa converter has its own mag release right? Should I keep my stock barrel/hop up? What is the most likely part to break on this gun?
tylamarre is offline   Reply With Quote