View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2015, 13:21   #14
whisper_kill

'If' I decide to move forward with a small initial proof-of-concept game/event, I would definitely need additional support from the airsoft/LARP/Cosplay community, in terms of set and prop construction, game management etc...

I already received one offer of support from "BigLoad", but if anyone else would seriously be interested in helping (I say seriously because I'm sick and tired of wannabe flakes who express their desire to help and then disappear into the night when you really need them!), then please let me know via PM, and I will add you to my list of volunteers.

I myself build and detail costumes for both Post Apocalyptic AND futuristic soldier armour year round, so I would definitely be in character, but an event like this, it would be MANDATORY that each and every participant meet the minimum costume requirements.

The goal of an event like this would be to try and create something new and highly immersive, something extremely fun to participate in and lastly, something very well organized and ultimately... safe.

I'll be giving this more thought over the next few weeks, but as mentioned before, if I move forward, the first event would be small, probably in the realm of around 20 people.