View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2013, 16:51   #75
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Yeah, modern is usually anything that's still in circulation in the west. Pretty much woodland and on. If you're talking about mixing similar digitized patterns, that's pretty common due to gear availability. If you were doing a team thing based on the Seals (AOR1), or the Marines (marpat desert), then you'd likely not get away with aridpat, depending on your groups strict or easy going nature.

Every host has to be responsible for their decisions as well. If you hosted a game that was strictly AOR1 versus AOR2, you'd likely have a sparse showing. Slightly more common nowadays is approved camo lists. Things like Multicam, AOR2, marpat desert, A-Tacs AU, multiterrain, etc, versus M81 woodland, marpat, DPM, etc. But then you have guys wearing UCP, or black complaining. Realistically it's all what you want for game dynamics. I've considered buying a base set of camo just to attend a specific game, especially if the game is outstanding. So far though, multicam is universally accepted.

What really frustrates me is how gear and guns keep getting exponentially cheaper, and yet people still bitch about the price. I guess that'll never change. Sigh*