View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2013, 14:28   #73
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditch View Post
TC has on order a orga 6.13 barrel for me and I'm.excited to test it out. I expect pure sex from this combination. I'll share the results as soon as I have them.
Let us know!

I'v got an HS5 installed R-hopped 6.23 300mm on the way. I am hoping for awesomeness too :P
It was suggested to me that I got for the 6.23 over the 6.13 because people are getting better results with it. Apparently the 6.13 was brought out to try and work with the fixed volume AEGs better. I am going to try and get a 6.13 as well with an HS5 installed R-Hop so I can compare them myself though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off_kilter View Post

-redline rig is it the best rig(most consistent)

-any other good faqs/guides i should read beside p* manual?

-aiming for 420 fps with .2s and useing .30/.32 bios

Thanks!
Everybody is saying that redline is the way to go, grab it straight from redline with their wideboar flex line.

There is TONS more info on www.pstartalk.com/forum.php and other US websites.

Dont aim for an FPS, aim for a muzzle energy, 1.63J in this case. If you chrono for 420 on 0.2 then toss in a heavier weight you will be shooting very hot.

Edit;

After the transaction I just had with redline today, I can do nothing but highly recommend them. Extremely quick to answer emails and and Jim withheld putting stock up on the site until he had contacted me first because I asked about an about out of stock item a few days ago. That is freaking service right there.

Last edited by Cobrajr122; July 10th, 2013 at 22:06..
Cobrajr122 is offline   Reply With Quote