View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2005, 21:01   #12
MMMiles!
Part man, part machine

Gun Diagram/Tech Sheet collection - submit your own!

Well, I've been poking through all my backups accumulated over the years, and I found a small archive of technical data sheets (manuals, parts guides, etc.). All stuff pulled from other sites, but I guess I was collecting them for a reason.

Anyway, I figured I'd post them up here, and setup a collection. We've got the diskspace and the bandwidth now, why not start making a good centralized collection of of tech data here?

Here's what I've got so far:

http://tech.airsoftcanada.com/

I'll dump more in here if people submit them, and when we've got a fair bit, I can organize them in some fashion.

So if you're browsing the web, and you see some kind of useful airsoft tech sheet - for any gun, any item, anywhere, and it isn't copywritten - grab it and send it to me, I'll add it to the collection.

You can email or MSN me at honestjohn@airsoftcanada.com, or just attach it to this post if it's small enough (bigger, higher res pics are encouraged).

***If someone's seen a good resource that covers EVERYTHING somewhere, I'd love to know (I've never seen one) - either way I'll be happy to mirror their files.
MMMiles! is offline   Reply With Quote