View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2013, 15:49   #60
nichtessen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gruntsworthy View Post
On topic; like I said, I bought my Mp5 A3 there. Great little gun, and the price was fantastic--$110 for it. On the downside, the store was very hard to find--I had to call and ask for a description, to find out I was standing right in front of the store. They're in a bit of a bad neighborhood though, so I can understand them not wanting to advertise their presence...
This is true me and my friend were standing there the first time we went for 30-40mins having a smoke and drinknig coffee walking around the building going hhmmm. Wasn't till some one walked out with a gun case that I found the store lol.

Was there again the other day buying parts. Place was busy but still friendly people. Didn't have a problem this day either. Tho I only wish the online store was kept kinda up todate on in stocks. Other then that it's still a good store.