Thread: .......
View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2012, 12:58   #7
Azathoth

Skeletor.

Are you using regular elastic bands or Riggers bands (parachut bands)? Riggers bands are far more durable than the elastic bands that you will see at a hardware store and are UV resistant. I"ve used Riggers bands on my chest rig and gone through the usual sand/mud/dirt without breakage, it's how i currently stow one of the CATS onto my rig aside from the one in the IFAK. (If you want some PM me and i'll send you some, they must be purchased by the pound).

I think what you are looking for is the SOTECH 'pouch'. It's basically a plastic bag that the CAT sits inside with a quick release system. That may get you what you need. The Gen 2 has just been shown off at some outdoor tradeshow. Considering how simple a design this pouch is after watching the video you can probably jury rig something on your own with scrap material and save yourself some money.

http://specopstech.com/osc/product_i...oducts_id=1954

EDIT:

You could try the flashbang/baton/flashlight pouches. You may be able to cram a CAT into that. Although a Pistol Taco pouch would probably work better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
it would appear I am not first up in this gang-bang
---
WANTED PTW Receiver PRIME, STG, Factory

Last edited by Azathoth; August 3rd, 2012 at 13:03..
Azathoth is offline   Reply With Quote