Thread: Green or tan?
View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:10   #1
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Green or tan?

I've finally seen an abundance of A-Tacs FG in person, rather than just online pics. My question is, is it considered green or tan? It shares a very similar color scheme to multicam, which is considered tan. Many have argued over the years that multicam should be considered green, but it was placed in tan due to it's base, not the over lying pattern. After careful inspection, A-Tacs FG appears the same way. It has an off tan/yellow base, with light green haze, and deep green blotches. So realistically it could be considered one or the other. It was designed as a woodland pattern, hence the name "FG/Foliage Green". I will tell you, that 99% of pictures do not do this camo justice, it "must" be seen in person to be appreciated.

I'd love to hear from some big, relevant game hosts, on where you place this camo. As well as some "full" teams that may run this camo, on how well it works. Is it versatile like multicam, or woodland/jungle only? Be honest please. In my opinion A-Tacs AU fell flat on it's face, unless you were hiding in a pile if concrete. But it seems this coloration may have brought this pattern to life.

Thanks