View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2012, 20:43   #14
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Due to the nature of how airsoft guns resemble and replicate actions of firearms they are a very iffy thing when it comes how the laws work in Canada so this website stands and holds true to an age of majority rule. We believe that airsoft should only be owned and operated by those are the age of 18 years or older, failing that operated while supervised by someone who is 18 years or old depending on special circumstances. As it stands there are many online Canadian retailers that sell airsoft guns. For full disclosure I have to admit that I am not sure if any are selling the one you are looking for.

This website has a new and used buy and sell section for its members as well as a retailer section for its members. If you are interested please consult the frequently asked questions section in regarding how to get age verified. Its not a required thing to be a member of this website however it is required to gain further access to the buy and sell sections.

While it may seem to be a hassle, the process is not actually all that hard. You get to meet up with a verifier maybe have a coffee and chat a little in person and get to know a little more about airsoft. (During this time the verifier is also secretly screening you through a 65 point list of things to confirm you are not some crazy wierdo)

If anything I have stated above is not clear please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote