View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012, 11:31   #86
firefox
a.k.a. Firefox_07
représentant officiel de
     WW2Quebec

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecas View Post
Hi Brian, I would like to see this as a Level I event with a 80 to 100%. If you're at 60% then contact us because we have enough guys to help get you to 80% or better. I agree that I don't want to make a long trek and see half ass attempt... wearing grey or black does not make you a German. Wearing post WWII OD does not make you a GI dogface.

I think this needs to be stepped up and we will see this becoming an annual event. And then we can ask for 95 to 100% in impressions and gear.

I think even the weapon rule needs to be restricted even further. For this one it doesn't have to be 100% but we should establish a list of Modern weapons that will only be allowed with no exceptions.

I think we can easily get 30 guys on each side that have 80 to 100% impressions attending this event. This event isn't for the guys that want to try out WWII airsoft... Level III and Level II events are for them. This event is for the guys that have put a lot of effort in putting an impression together and know that they want to do WWII airsoft. And are willing to travel across the Province or across the Country to be around other guys with the same mind set.
+1
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote