View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2012, 11:00   #25
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Like anything electronic it should dried out after use in the rain. But I can attest that they stand up just fine in most weather conditions. Some of the after market optics come pre-sealed. "available from doubletaptactical". I'm assuming this will be an added feature. The Gen3/2008 versions stood up very well as it were. Systema also mentioned that they dropped there motor manufacturer awhile back. The problem being the manufacturing, not the design. So hopefully that's been dealt with. But if Tack says they are still hit or miss, then I guess that's that. I'm curious to see the new price, I wouldn't mind getting another M16.

Who knows what the next gun they release will be. It seems the American Military is sticking with the M4/M16 series, after much debate. A few years back Systema announced R&D going into making the Scar. However that project was dropped after the announcement of the ACR Masada. I assumed all the trouble the ACR has been having would halt Systema from making a training weapon version. It would seem that the Masada is still being worked on though. And if Systema is releasing their new PTW with Magpul pieces then the Masada may still be their next logical step. Unfortunately anytime they announce a new gun it takes them four plus years to get it out on the market.

Last edited by Ricochet; March 12th, 2012 at 11:05..
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote