View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2011, 14:15   #10
Ballcancer

So after about 15 or so mags through my MP9 there are two flaws that develope. Basically the bolt does not cycle forward enough to alow part #153 to be disengaged and allow the Hammer to function and return to battery ( in guessing this acts as a drop safety of some sorts). A quick solutions is to just push the exposed portion of the bolt forwad which in turn pulls part 153 all the way forward, but we all know this would be problematic in a fire fight. I went through the KWA forums and spoke with alizard.. Who is greatto deal with.. the spring that is connected to part 153 (part 162) is a tad to strong.. So I stuck a screw driver in the spring and stretched it a little bit (a noticeable gap was produced ) and the problem was fixed and the part still functions as it's supposed to.

A second flaw was found with the bolt catch. The end part of the bolt catch which is actually in contact with the bolt at all times is stamped steel ( info taken from the kwa forums). The corner of the end piece are sharp and constantly grind against the bolt and slowly cuts into it. I ground the corners down and noticed that the old ridges were not being cut into any more ( after about 5 mags on full auto). The bolt catch still functions perfecty.

Thought anyone who purchase this fantastic gun (other than those two quick problems I am not being sarcastic) may have these problems arise, and this would help.

Last edited by Ballcancer; January 12th, 2011 at 14:20..
Ballcancer is offline   Reply With Quote