View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2010, 16:18   #64
diamond_SEA

Send a message via MSN to diamond_SEA
Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
That would honestly be weird.... Like super weird. Plus the looking for a teacher during the summer thing too. Cool but weird that the teacher (who are all robots that recharge in the storage closet) is not only a player but also an AV rep.

I hope that he kept it quiet though. Nothing like learning your teacher is an airsofter then the stupid teens going nuts and bad things happening.

By any chance though, did you ever find BB's randomly in the classroom in odd places? BB's have a weird tendency to end up in the most random of places (ie. inside socks, in your pant pockets, inside your computer, on your bed, in a bag that you didn't even put anything into and wasn't in the same room that you were loading up gear, etc.).

This is a weird story too but I actually didn't know one of my classmates from high school also played airsoft. I got a hold of his name somehow and I said "that sounds familiar", I PM'ed him and asked where he went to school and graduated and, lo and behold he actually played too and was in my graduating class.
He was still one of the coolest teachers I ever had, beyond the airsoft. He was a subsitute at that point for a teacher on mat leave or emotional breakdown or something.....

But though he is still active on the forums, I have yet to see him at a game. Hes probably reading this right now..... but his stories got me interested, but the great people I play with kept me in it. All the people at XT and MAA... thanks for making me spend all my money.
diamond_SEA is offline   Reply With Quote