Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Newbie Tank (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   age verification (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=192393)

JohnMathers June 14th, 2018 11:02

age verification

I meet with an age verifier 2 weeks ago but still have no access to the for sale section, how long does it usually take to get this processed, thanks.

BioRage June 14th, 2018 11:04

1 week - 4 months on average

hollywood... June 14th, 2018 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMathers (Post 2031577)
I meet with an age verifier 2 weeks ago but still have no access to the for sale section, how long does it usually take to get this processed, thanks.

When we get time to do our "volunteer work" you'll get updated.

Windows June 15th, 2018 00:05

It looks like there is a bit of a back log right now your ~#23 in line.

JohnMathers June 15th, 2018 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windows (Post 2031610)
It looks like there is a bit of a back log right now your ~#23 in line.

fantastic...lol

cetane June 15th, 2018 17:39

Quote:

When we get time to do our "volunteer work" you'll get updated
If you guys need a hand at the backend with this kind of stuff, I’m willing to help out...

phrae June 15th, 2018 22:25

looking to get age verified.. cant seem to get a reply. anyone come to big foot often that can verify ?

phrae June 15th, 2018 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollywood... (Post 2031583)
When we get time to do our "volunteer work" you'll get updated.

I have at least 1-2hrs a night to " volunteer. " if it means i keep this sport alive and exciting for new and old members.

Jolas June 19th, 2018 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMathers (Post 2031577)

I met with one almost a month ago at this point and haven't received any messages or anything either.

I totally understand it takes time and it's "volunteer work", but it's a little shady meeting with someone, giving my license number and full name, and then having dead air for a month.

hollywood... June 19th, 2018 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolas (Post 2031822)
I met with one almost a month ago at this point and haven't received any messages or anything either.

I totally understand it takes time and it's "volunteer work", but it's a little shady meeting with someone, giving my license number and full name, and then having dead air for a month.

There is nothing shady about it. It is the process used by everyone.

cetane June 19th, 2018 11:55

Quote:

giving my license number and full name, and then having dead air for a month.
I just look at the license and name, make sure you look like your id photo and you’re 18 or over. No recording dl number

RainyEyes June 19th, 2018 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolas (Post 2031822)

Just have a little faith in your fellow Canadian. We're a self regulated site and just ordinary people.

I'd rather let a fellow community member than Facebook safeguard my information.

JohnMathers June 19th, 2018 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cetane (Post 2031827)
I just look at the license and name, make sure you look like your id photo and you’re 18 or over. No recording dl number

Thanks for meeting with me

Ricochet June 20th, 2018 15:13

One of our processors retired and the other is taking the summer off after tirelessly doing it for a decade. We are setting up new people as we speak and the process will pick up again regularly. As for buddy I’m Mission, I don’t get out there much, but there will be two verifiers at Panther this Saturday and one on Sunday. You come to us, we don’t come to you as it’s our time and fuel and we are volunteers.

hollywood... June 22nd, 2018 14:19

All verifications are now current.