Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Reviews (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Revolution Airsoft = Utterly Rediculous (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=161463)

mrfister January 14th, 2014 23:12

maybe they don't know the difference between wood and plastic

mrfister January 14th, 2014 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiu (Post 1859699)
It's now been over 3 weeks and still nothing shipped, still processing, no replies... It's like I'm buying from overseas, but slower now! (Not to mention $$$ already paid during check out)

*They finally replied today... Saying "I have informed the shipping department. I am still awaiting a response from them. Thanks for your patience,"* I guess this means another few days of no response...

"I have informed the shipping dept"??? Hey mom did you ship that gun?

and I am going to suggest that this was not in stock. it never was in stock they are waiting to get it in from the states if orange tip or overseas if black tip.

sale ends when its in stock

j_march January 15th, 2014 00:36

Don't buy from revolution anymore if you guys are having that much problems.

redneck12 January 15th, 2014 13:27

Chances are your order was out of stock and they just don't want to admit it while they wait for their shipment to come in.

mrfister January 18th, 2014 07:39

waiting for their shipping department to respond I would suggest is a line of crap. How big of a company are they claiming to be? I remember when they first opened I read somewhere that they claimed to be so cheap because they sold thousands of guns every month. Really? Thousands and you just opened. So I think you have to take what they say with a grain of salt. It seems if there is no issue with purchase then they are fine. But its when there is an issue and how they respond that defines a company. I am sure Revolution is reading this thread, maybe even posting on it, so hopefully they take the feedback left here and improve. But for now with all the other retailers to choose from I would say the revolution is over

SuperHog January 20th, 2014 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfister (Post 1860813)
waiting for their shipping department to respond I would suggest is a line of crap. How big of a company are they claiming to be? I remember when they first opened I read somewhere that they claimed to be so cheap because they sold thousands of guns every month. Really? Thousands and you just opened. So I think you have to take what they say with a grain of salt. It seems if there is no issue with purchase then they are fine. But its when there is an issue and how they respond that defines a company. I am sure Revolution is reading this thread, maybe even posting on it, so hopefully they take the feedback left here and improve. But for now with all the other retailers to choose from I would say the revolution is over

I doubt any Canadian dealer sold thousands/month unless they sold to under aged customers to make up that sales number.

e-luder January 20th, 2014 11:10

There is of course some over-exaggeration of any business type, small or big.
Every retailer has something to boast about. It's called marketing.

Thousands is hardly believable. True. Considering they are always out of stock of everything. But you never know. They do have cheaper prices than everyone else.

Being something of a store that has high traffic (or at least they claim to be), there are bound to be hicupps. It's like buying something from Best Buy online on Boxing Week and expecting to get it before New Years. EVERY business has a few "lemon" transactions". MacDonald's, Wal-Mart, everyone. It just sucks that you got the receiving end of that spectrum.

Three weeks is a long time. I get it. You want your gun and you want it NOW! I understand and I totally agree with every frustration the OP is experiencing.

But calling them "over" is the biggest over-exaggeration i found on this thread....

BloodSport January 20th, 2014 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperHog (Post 1861079)
I doubt any Canadian dealer sold thousands/month unless they sold to under aged customers to make up that sales number.

They probably wholesale to some of the smaller retailler's aka share importation with them to bring more in for lower prices and count those as their sales as well.

Fireboy January 21st, 2014 04:36

Where Are You Located? *by* RA
The answer to this question is put best as “Canada”. Here’s why: As an online business, we are free of the usual shackles of “geographic region” and are able to choose the best solution to everything we need. We have warehouses in Ontario and BC because that’s where we found the best value. We have employees in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario because that’s where we found the right people. So, our location is: Canada.

Call it what you want but this bit of malarkey sorta sums up this organization.
Clearly the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing especially when the hands are located on opposite sides of the country...and the fingers are located in other various parts of the country. And to consider them big without having a brick and mortar store is really just plain unrealistic. Without such a store they are blowing smoke up yer arse...

BloodSport January 23rd, 2014 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireboy (Post 1861247)
Where Are You Located? *by* RA
The answer to this question is put best as “Canada”. Here’s why: As an online business, we are free of the usual shackles of “geographic region” and are able to choose the best solution to everything we need. We have warehouses in Ontario and BC because that’s where we found the best value. We have employees in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario because that’s where we found the right people. So, our location is: Canada.

Call it what you want but this bit of malarkey sorta sums up this organization.
Clearly the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing especially when the hands are located on opposite sides of the country...and the fingers are located in other various parts of the country. And to consider them big without having a brick and mortar store is really just plain unrealistic. Without such a store they are blowing smoke up yer arse...

I'm still trying to figure out who the local Saskatchewan employee is.... they never advertise/sponsor any of the local games here which you think being a province in which they employee staff they would...... plus when I've asked at games no one has heard of them/work for them....... we have a very small player base in this province, lucky if we could field 100 players if everyone and their cousins were dragged out to play........

Fireboy January 25th, 2014 03:32

I think this sums it up...maybe...
http://livingbehindthegates.files.wo...werful-oz1.gif

mrfister January 29th, 2014 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireboy (Post 1862129)

LMFAO

yep. I think so. I don't think they where wholesale to anyone when they first opened up. they where buying off US distributors.

Dan11311 January 30th, 2014 10:07

Is it possible that the item was backordered for some of the orders?

BioRage January 30th, 2014 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan11311 (Post 1863296)
Is it possible that the item was backordered for some of the orders?

Truthfully for the sale they did, I think they just wanted to clear out ASAP.

Have a good feeling they are going to close, but I could be highly wrong.

Just not sure how they could do a 5-60% off deal during Christmas. There prices are already quite low, not like MilSig, who still profit $$$ from "up to 40-60% off."

So.. in regards to customer service.. This is how I see their response to everyone.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/4d...cks_i_give.jpg

Fireboy January 30th, 2014 10:22

Stick to the stores that have brick and mortar as well as an online business. That way you know they should have posted hours of operation, a contact phone number, and a place you can walk into if your "deal" goes sideways.