Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Canadian Airsoft News Stand (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Alleged Charges Imitation Firearms-READ*** (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=150244)

ThunderCactus February 1st, 2013 13:59

Guys
People have done far worse things, far more frequently with paintball guns
Paintball is still legal. Case and point.
BB guns are more dangerous and far less purposeful than airsoft guns, and those are still legal too.
Dumbasses being dumbasses don't get shit banned. It only gets banned when it becomes a serious and viable public threat.

Armyissue February 1st, 2013 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan_Red (Post 1754811)
From what I understand there were about 50 different car windows shot out around Brantford over Christmas. Drive-bys. It happens everywhere. I'd love to get my hands on those clownshoes.

Anyways if something were to happen as a result it would be the city by-laws. Hit you in your pocket first.

Airsoft Guns shooting out Car windows thats impressive.

Most cities have amended their existing Dis-charge of Fire Arms by-laws to include Airsoft Specifically. But the fine spectrum was originally structured with respect to FireArms in Traditional respect.

ccyg8774 February 1st, 2013 23:22

Is it legal to snipe those guys from your house when you see them shooting? No? OK, never mind...

Cushak February 2nd, 2013 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderCactus (Post 1754833)
Guys
People have done far worse things, far more frequently with paintball guns
Paintball is still legal. Case and point.
BB guns are more dangerous and far less purposeful than airsoft guns, and those are still legal too.
Dumbasses being dumbasses don't get shit banned. It only gets banned when it becomes a serious and viable public threat.

Not too nit pick too much but BB guns are very handy for pest control.

ccyg8774 February 2nd, 2013 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cushak (Post 1755259)
Not too nit pick too much but BB guns are very handy for pest control.

Which kind of pest? I thought BB guns (CO2 powered gun that fires 4.5mm metal BBs, not pellets) are too weak to take down small rodents...

RaisinBran February 3rd, 2013 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccyg8774 (Post 1755262)
Which kind of pest? I thought BB guns (CO2 powered gun that fires 4.5mm metal BBs, not pellets) are too weak to take down small rodents...

I thought they could shoot both.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.