Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Frequently Asked Questions (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Trader Feedback Issue (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=34870)

vatek February 16th, 2007 11:40

Trader Feedback Issue

I'm not exactly sure where this belongs as there isn't a sub-forum for site issues.

I'm trying to leave a trader feedback for someone but it's only letting me edit a previously given feedback, not post a brand new one.

thephenom February 16th, 2007 12:12

I think by hitting submit, it should add a new one.

vatek February 16th, 2007 12:13

When I hit submit, it edits a previously placed feedback.

fps_boy June 6th, 2007 01:52

I'm also trying to leave a trader feedback and there is no button to let me even try. any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Edit : I guess I should have looked a little deeper, I just read about the boring blue thing. I was on grayscale.

swatt13 June 6th, 2007 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by vatek (Post 424992)
When I hit submit, it edits a previously placed feedback.

kinda ruins haveing a good trck record with another members, i hope that this can be fixed... nudges hojo lol.

rat June 6th, 2007 14:08

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=38886

i brought this up a couple weeks back, no response from the people that run the site...

swatt13 June 6th, 2007 15:49

gone the wayside like tha gallery i assume. ive been bringing that up peridically to no avail.

Tommytorque69 August 14th, 2011 10:54

How To Leave Feedback

Can someone please tell me how to leave feedback. I don't seem to be able to access it?

Boyso August 14th, 2011 12:04

Click on someone's Display Picture, then click on the Trader Rating tab. Then, click on View complete trader rating for ***** or something along these lines.

Aceimager September 6th, 2011 17:28

Apologies if this is slightly off topic, however having trawled through the forums I could not find what appeared to be the 'right' place to post.

I sold an AEG rifle a year ago through the classifieds on this site but have only just recently noticed that a negative rating has been left by the buyer. I've tried to send a "false report" using the designated button, but it keeps coming back that I have used an invalid ID or something to this effect. In my particular case I have emails from the buyer saying how happy he was with the item, then 3 weeks later he reported BB's jamming. He now gives me a negative report saying the rifle description was "off". I have emails to support the above but it seems I'm stuck with a -1 trader rating which is ticking me off particularly as I now have another rifle to sell.

Many thanks.
Adam

kalnaren September 6th, 2011 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aceimager (Post 1528235)
Apologies if this is slightly off topic, however having trawled through the forums I could not find what appeared to be the 'right' place to post.

I sold an AEG rifle a year ago through the classifieds on this site but have only just recently noticed that a negative rating has been left by the buyer. I've tried to send a "false report" using the designated button, but it keeps coming back that I have used an invalid ID or something to this effect. In my particular case I have emails from the buyer saying how happy he was with the item, then 3 weeks later he reported BB's jamming. He now gives me a negative report saying the rifle description was "off". I have emails to support the above but it seems I'm stuck with a -1 trader rating which is ticking me off particularly as I now have another rifle to sell.

Many thanks.
Adam

PM Lisa with your supporting information/E-mails.

EDIT:
I just notice when I click "Trader rating" for people, I get a "sorry this page can't be found" error o_0

Aceimager September 7th, 2011 10:38

Thank you. I appreciate your assistance. Not sure who Lisa is though. Is there a link to her you could possibly let me have please and I will message her straight away.

Many thanks.

m102404 September 7th, 2011 10:58

"Lisa" is one of the people who run the site. Her ASC Callsign is Lisa...PM her like you would anyone else.

venture September 7th, 2011 11:34

Don't use the "trader rating" link in peoples signature. Instead, go to their public profile and follow the links there.

Aceimager September 11th, 2011 10:09

Thank you. I've contacted Lisa and am awaiting her response.