Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   General (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Airsoft fields in Vancouver (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=186424)

albertito04 February 6th, 2018 13:04

Airsoft fields in Vancouver

Hello all!

First of all, my name is Alberto, and I used to play Airsoft in Madrid, Spain (I'm Spanish).
Right now, I'm living in Vancouver, and i would like to know, if there are any Airsoft field close to the Vancouver Area.

Thank you very much!

PD: Sorry if I'm creating this thread in the wrong area. :)

Elliott761 February 15th, 2018 17:23

Panther Airsoft in Surrey.

Mirodasc February 15th, 2018 23:03

Bigfoot Airsoft out in Mission is our go to.

Twelvecarpileup March 15th, 2018 20:43

Van Ops in Surrey is great

Schock March 26th, 2018 22:57

Panther is great! There were over 120 players a couple of weeks ago, and even on a rainy winter day there could easily be 50 or more! They have fully embraced airsoft, and paintball is almost dead, so you don't get paint all over you in the bunkers.

Ambush is another option, but from what I hear the average crowd there is much smaller, and you are sharing with paintballers.

Schock March 26th, 2018 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twelvecarpileup (Post 2019306)
Van Ops in Surrey is great

where is Van Ops?

Brook240sx March 27th, 2018 22:54

vanops is in surrey. they play on the ambush paintball field they use this fb page for the most part

https://www.facebook.com/vanopsairsoft/

kinesis March 28th, 2018 16:59

i prefer ambush. well regulated. only drawback is the crowd. typically about 20-40. it's good and bad.

good. you'll know all the players and all the players are honest.

bad. all the players will know you if you aren't honest.

won't play panther for various reasons. they have their crowd and I'm just not one of them.

hoping to visit bigfoot someday.

-k

silent_lemon April 4th, 2018 09:33

I havent played airsoft in about 8 years but my first game back is on April 8th in abbotsford on townshipline road. It's a facebook group and i dont know the name of the field if it's even public. Cost is $25 and HPA fills are $5. Im sure you can find it on facebook for Vancouver area, if not PM me and ill send you address

Back in the day i played at Panther with OpFor and BCAC on the paintball side as well as the airsoft side of the stream, while they were renting and hosting paintball skirmishes, but now that Panther is doing airsoft only, i would just suggest going to Panther. It has everything for a good solid game day, lunch area, rentals, branch out from there. Theres a youtube channel that hosts out of Panther I believe, House Gamers Airsoft

I played at Bigfoot in Mission a few times, that was super fun, good group of people, more serious players, I remember the field being significantly smaller than Panther, considering Panther has multiple big fields to choose from.

Ive also played at the North Vancouver paintball field, very small but some very good gameplay, I havent seen it mentioned so I will, I cant say whether it's still a thing though; it was organized through opfor.ca which is now http://www.lowermainlandairsoft.ca/

RE Stores: Camouflage surplus is more expensive than Gorilla surplus, milsig is more expensive than trigger airsoft. welcome to airsoft in vancouver bud!

joshua3302 May 29th, 2019 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by albertito04 (Post 2017339)
Hello all!

First of all, my name is Alberto, and I used to play Airsoft in Madrid, Spain (I'm Spanish).
Right now, I'm living in Vancouver, and i would like to know, if there are any Airsoft field close to the Vancouver Area.

Thank you very much!

PD: Sorry if I'm creating this thread in the wrong area. :)

Panther in Surrey

Hiker_Boy May 30th, 2019 01:58

Panther, Vanops/Ambush, Millionaire, and Bigfoot. Panther has a size advantage but playing there is like the wild west..with the rules often being disregarded and the officials favoring the local dishonest team. Vanops is very small but the games are imaginative and well run. Millionaire is and will always be a paintball field first with airsofters relegated to playing on paintball stained fields only around booked paintball matches and the games are somewhat wanting although the regular players are honest and friendly. Bigfoot is way out in the middle of nowhere but the field is well run and designed specifically for airsoft...it's the best out of the four in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

joshua3302 June 5th, 2019 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirodasc (Post 2017793)
Bigfoot Airsoft out in Mission is our go to.

Is bigfoot still open? Can't find any info.

Hiker_Boy June 6th, 2019 11:10

Bigfoot is open approximately every second Sunday. It'll be running games this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

josh458 January 16th, 2021 02:46

So sorry,I had no idea

annaluss September 27th, 2021 04:01

Upto $30 OFF

Amazing post, thanks for sharing informative post Around the world a huge crowd wants to read this type of post I am also involved in this crowd and I am a fashion designer and also give discounts at Halloween Collection promo codes and after the job, my first choice is reading this type of post.