Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Name this Continent... ASIA! (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   Chinese Military Photos (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=119279)

Kingsix April 1st, 2011 22:20

Thanks for the save tank I mistook the Type 05 submachinegun and the camouflage the troops where wearing to be Peoples armed police. The troops are PLA special forces wearing the Special Force Digital DPM Camouflage.

T@NK April 1st, 2011 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iskaryot (Post 1440427)
Probably the same thing that's happened to me when I wear their boots I ordered online.

Seriously, the PLA needs to issue better boots. Using real leather instead of plastic would be a good start.

I am sure they used real leather on their boots. the Chinese airsoft clone might be poor quality but no one fucks with the millitary supply. I think the boots you ordered from internet are faked, I had that experience before and got the same feeling as you did until I got a pair of genuine boots.

Short Round April 2nd, 2011 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingsix (Post 1440481)
Those are members of the Special Police unit from the Peoples armed Police
They are a Paramilitary SWAT team. There is one team per province to assist the regular police force.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Police_Unit

SPU units use the SPU patch on the left hand side of the jackets, but you never know

Cifyra April 2nd, 2011 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by T@NK (Post 1440597)
I am sure they used real leather on their boots. the Chinese airsoft clone might be poor quality but no one fucks with the millitary supply. I think the boots you ordered from internet are faked, I had that experience before and got the same feeling as you did until I got a pair of genuine boots.

Know where I can get the real deal? The ones I have right now looks something like this

http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item...lack-f34f6.jpg

The plastic faux leather is flaking off revealing a grey felt-like surface.

DuffMan April 2nd, 2011 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by T@NK (Post 1440597)

I have experience with many PAP, PLA and PSB guys who were using very substandard kit. PANTAC would be a step up for some of them.

T@NK April 2nd, 2011 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iskaryot (Post 1440676)
Know where I can get the real deal? The ones I have right now looks something like this

http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item...lack-f34f6.jpg

The plastic faux leather is flaking off revealing a grey felt-like surface.

O boy, never trust any photos on the internet!!! you do know there is one thing exist in this world called PHOTOSHOP, right?

Cifyra April 2nd, 2011 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by T@NK (Post 1440747)
O boy, never trust any photos on the internet!!! you do know there is one thing exist in this world called PHOTOSHOP, right?

Photoshop? Well, the boots that I got looks exactly like the one in the photo. Except, I bought it from honesty-honesty and its called Special Force Boots or something like that...

Personally, I'm guessing it's not fake. Rather, some people are issued better ones while others are getting the ones I have right now.

YouTube - 【CCTV-7 å*›äº‹çºªå®žã€‘ 解放å*›é‡‘ç‰Œç‹™å‡ æ‰‹ (1/3) 清晰è§*频

Somewhere in this video or in part 2/3 3/3, you can see the weathering of their boots showing a felt-like under-layer just like the one I have on my boots.

Kingsix April 2nd, 2011 23:00

Honestly Honestly deals in Fake/replica PLA goods he had a delay with My GK-80 Paratrooper helmet because a factory didn't send him stock yet. That being said when I received my GK-80 and my GK-80 Paratrooper variant I could still smell the paint off them. But the helmets are sturdy enough for airsoft and impressions.

Cifyra April 2nd, 2011 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingsix (Post 1441006)
Honestly Honestly deals in Fake/replica PLA goods he had a delay with My GK-80 Paratrooper helmet because a factory didn't send him stock yet. That being said when I received my GK-80 and my GK-80 Paratrooper variant I could still smell the paint off them. But the helmets are sturdy enough for airsoft and impressions.

I see. Guess the real deal is that hard to find

faithless April 2nd, 2011 23:08

Kingsix, who is the chick?

T@NK April 2nd, 2011 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iskaryot (Post 1441010)
I see. Guess the real deal is that hard to find

it's not a matter of 'hard to find'. it's just not worthy. you can always find black combat boots here in Canada for equal or better quality and better looking.

THe_Silencer April 3rd, 2011 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless (Post 1441011)
Kingsix, who is the chick?

How the hell did you get that pic of my sister?!

spartan117 April 3rd, 2011 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by THe_Silencer (Post 1441029)
How the hell did you get that pic of my sister?!

your..... sister?!

Cifyra April 3rd, 2011 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by T@NK (Post 1441015)
it's not a matter of 'hard to find'. it's just not worthy. you can always find black combat boots here in Canada for equal or better quality and better looking.

Is it possible that some replicas are better quality than the original? XD Food for thought.

Armed Infidel April 3rd, 2011 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliffradical (Post 1414742)
Really though, the segway infantry isn't meant to be a viable platform, it's to show off how 'the PLA is so awesome we can afford to be frivolous with our time and money'.

Though on thinking about it, with so much concrete around segways would definitely be cheaper and possibly more flexible than horse cavalry.

For crowd suppression :(.

No clean up afterwards as well...a big plus!!! Although charging a crowd on segway instead of thousand pound block of snorting muscle and sinew moving at almost 50 kph just doesn't have the same impact!