Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   General (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The scarcity of LCT As Val. (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=219099)

nikzuev June 23rd, 2019 18:37

The scarcity of LCT As Val.

Has anybody else noticed that it’s nearly impossible to find the LCT As Val from retailers in Canada? Or is it just me not looking in the right places? The retailers that do sell them are somehow always out of stock. Like JS Airsoft for instance. I’ve been keeping track of their Val. Always out of stock. Every. Single. Day.

BioRage June 23rd, 2019 18:47

JS Airsoft went under (owners split) almost 4-5 years ago.

Wouldn't count on them at all.

Ratters June 23rd, 2019 19:43

Vals

There are Russian manufacturers of Russian specific airsoft guns and items. How importation would work I have not a clue but my experience of communicating with the Russian shops has been positive and I would recommend at least communicating with them if for anything, technical specs and a friendly hello. I do believe some are converted real steel. I found this for a quick reference but there are others and the quality of items (from what I've seen) is passionate and made with pride.

P.S. If anyone is out there who has knowledge of who is now making the D Boys GP25/GP30 can you please give them a nudge and say hey we need a new production run? Many people want them.

I feel you on the frustration of nobody, anywhere having an item (such as no G&P AK74 magazines or Lancer Mags, the rarity of E&L mags, you know, consumer option stuff) but patience is a virtue and things always surface when least expected. but stilll, someone please make the damn launchers already

https://www.airsoftstore.ru/oruzhie/...-s-ris-plankoi

PurelyEvil June 24th, 2019 08:55

It's really hard to find them, my entire team runs LCT 104 and Val's, we got ours from triggerairsoft, blackblitz,taktikairsoft. Alternativly you could get it from evike but be aware of Import Chargers

kochetkov June 24th, 2019 12:10

Taktik airsoft has one in stock

nikzuev June 24th, 2019 17:00

Thanks for the links fellas.

Danke June 24th, 2019 18:57

There were a few in the classifieds a while ago. Might be worth checking.

I got mine from WGC.

Ratters June 24th, 2019 21:20

Vals

Come to think of it, I did see one on the wall at Trigger. That was a few weeks ago

Fusebox June 24th, 2019 22:31

Your best bet is likely ordering through someone who orders directly from Taiwan, or hitting up someone like blackblitz to see if they can special order something next time they do an LCT order. LCT is notoriously difficult to deal with to my knowledge, requiring a $5000 minimum order.

As for Russian manufacturers, having held an NPO in my own hands, I would recommend not bothering. They're hand made in low quantity batches, and while sturdy in some regards, are highly questionable in others. The VSK94 a friend of mine bought has low resolution, 3d printed furniture. I would suspect other Russian manufacturers to be of similar scope and quality.

PurelyEvil June 24th, 2019 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusebox (Post 2067851)
Your best bet is likely ordering through someone who orders directly from Taiwan, or hitting up someone like blackblitz to see if they can special order something next time they do an LCT order. LCT is notoriously difficult to deal with to my knowledge, requiring a $5000 minimum order.

As for Russian manufacturers, having held an NPO in my own hands, I would recommend not bothering. They're hand made in low quantity batches, and while sturdy in some regards, are highly questionable in others. The VSK94 a friend of mine bought has low resolution, 3d printed furniture. I would suspect other Russian manufacturers to be of similar scope and quality.

Because NPO's mostly hand crafted, I worked on one.

Fusebox June 24th, 2019 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurelyEvil (Post 2067852)
Because NPO's mostly hand crafted, I worked on one.

Quote:

They're hand made in low quantity batches.

My dude.

nikzuev June 30th, 2019 17:21

Quote:

Hmmm, interesting. Also, I’ll probably get burned on a stake for this question but would it almost be worth it to order one from States? Ive checked multiple popular sites and they always seem to have those in stock along with magazines. I’d much rather purchase it from Canada but having such low availability here makes me really frustrated and annoyed to the point where I’m willing to pay a little extra but get the full package.

Ratters July 2nd, 2019 13:47

Vals

My question is: Why is E&L not making them? Because that would be a solid and close to perfect rendition imho. There were Gen 1 E&L (Meister Arms) then there were Gen 2 E&L and then a fizzle. An E&L AK12 and possibly full-auto Stechkin would be fun. www.39bullets.com has some nice looking items for visual reference to what you're looking for. Some nice variants of the counter-sniper platform.

Side note: Anyone know where and when more GP25/30 will be made? I'm looking for one. Although the TAG 15 is cool, 10/10 on the fun meter but expensive and not entirely, visually accurate in detail with that c02 snorkel. Maybe a version with c02 peq storage and not so obvious hpa line?