Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Accessories Discussion (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Help from a Canadian airsofter? (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=224167)

MODDAN February 8th, 2021 11:54

Help from a Canadian airsofter?

Greeting from Europe!

I have a rather interesting problem, since there is a vendor located in Edmonton which has some rather interesting rail covers in stock that are sold out everywhere else. I have contacted them via mail, tried forwarding services, parcel services, you name it. The hard, sad truth is that I can't use my European credit card to buy something online in Canada, since the address shipped to must match the address connected to the credit card.

So here is my question:
Could some kind soul please buy 4x rail covers on my behalf and ship them to Europe? I will of-course pay for the services provided and cover all expenses associated with the purchase and so forth.

Please let me know how much would be reasonable for the help requested, and preferred method of payment. PayPal hasn't let me down so far.

Or is there another solution I have overlooked completely?

Azathoth February 9th, 2021 13:44

Email them and arrange paypal Paypal?

If this retailer is B2, they can figure something out.

keegant February 9th, 2021 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MODDAN (Post 1853447661)
Greeting from Europe!

I have a rather interesting problem, since there is a vendor located in Edmonton which has some rather interesting rail covers in stock that are sold out everywhere else. I have contacted them via mail, tried forwarding services, parcel services, you name it. The hard, sad truth is that I can't use my European credit card to buy something online in Canada, since the address shipped to must match the address connected to the credit card.

So here is my question:
Could some kind soul please buy 4x rail covers on my behalf and ship them to Europe? I will of-course pay for the services provided and cover all expenses associated with the purchase and so forth.

Please let me know how much would be reasonable for the help requested, and preferred method of payment. PayPal hasn't let me down so far.

Or is there another solution I have overlooked completely?

Shoot me a pm I'd be glad to help you out.

MODDAN February 9th, 2021 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azathoth (Post 1853447684)
Email them and arrange paypal Paypal?

If this retailer is B2, they can figure something out.

I have actually suggested PayPal, international bank transfer, and even bitcoin as possible solutions. No dice.

The vendor is not B-square airsoft. It another, real-steel retailer, but quite a small one. They just happen to have this particular rail cover in stock that I've been looking a long time for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keegant (Post 1853447689)
Shoot me a pm I'd be glad to help you out.

Done! Thank you very much, kind sir.

Styrak March 4th, 2021 02:45

I would be happy to help as well.