Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   ASC News and Announcements (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Do you want to become a retailer? (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=133710)

bean December 8th, 2011 22:18

Do you want to become a retailer?

Well as some of you may have gotten the email I am currently in charge of handling all retailers now. So when you email donations@airsoftcanada.com you get me.

What does this mean for you?
-Faster response time
-Reason for approval or not of your request to retail
-Less downtime on ad and retailer status glitches

If you have been trying to contact ASC in regards to being a retailer feel free to give that email address a shot again. I should have things running at a steady state by next week I hope. I am just in the process of getting familiarized with all that needs to be done.

Thank you for your patience in this matter and I look forward to being able to help via email soon.

Regards
Ryan

drk242 December 24th, 2011 08:51

Hi Ryan my name is David Parkin. I am An age verifier and am interested in becoming a retailer. I have sent in my info several times in the past year or so and have comtacted several verifiers in an antempt to be and advertiser. what do you reqire or have you had a chance to review my info yet. OH YEAH WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOIN THIS IS CHRISTMAS EVE DAY TAKE A DAY OFF AND REST WOULD YUH . MERRY CHRISTMAS . next week if you have any questions you can call me at 705 720 2630 and i can answer them. HAPPY NEW YEAR

bean January 15th, 2012 11:50

Everyone should have a reply of some form now. If you haven't please feel free to email me again and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Eeyore February 19th, 2012 17:29

Hi Bean, I paid for the renewal of my retailer tags this afternoon and the retailer tag and access still has not materialized for me. Can you look into this please.

bean February 19th, 2012 17:39

Sorry about that paypal payments are not working well for some reason. I think it doesn't like people who have subscribed for awhile. I am not sure if redoing your subscription would fix that or not. Regardless I will add that on now for you.

Eeyore February 19th, 2012 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by bean (Post 1608251)
Sorry about that paypal payments are not working well for some reason. I think it doesn't like people who have subscribed for awhile. I am not sure if redoing your subscription would fix that or not. Regardless I will add that on now for you.

Thank you sir.

Adam Caris January 21st, 2013 11:06

Looking to join an airsoft team

I am located in toronto ontario, i usually go airsofting in these places

Sgt. Splatters
Ultimate Airsoft
Defcon Paintball

I am a good player, with a good, tactical loadout. I also amy have a team with some friends, so if anyone has a team i can join, message me, or message me to create a team with me.