Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Other Regions (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Poland (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=26368)

Boczek July 18th, 2006 09:28

Poland

I dont know good English... Please dont laughing yourselves ;) I come from Poland, Gorlice town. In Poland airsift is more and more populary. I am airsoft maniak for since summer 2005 and I belong to Biecko-Gorlicka Grupa ASG "Ranger" ( www.bggasg.prv.pl ). Polishes airsoft ( Witryna Maniaków ASG ) web page is www.wmasg.pl

and now in polishes language ;-)

Nie znam dobrze angielskiego...proszę nie śmiejcie się ;) Pochodzę z Polski, z miasta Gorlice. W Polsce airsoft jest coraz bardziej popularny. Jestem maniakiem airsoftu od lata 2005 i należę do Biecko-Gorlickiej Grupy ASG "Ranger" ( www.bggasg.prv.pl ) Polska strona www o airsofcie (Witryna Maniaków ASG) to www.wmasg.pl
;)

DuffMan July 18th, 2006 10:12

Welcome, there is a team here called TKF who are very interested in the Polish army/Grom.

Koopa July 18th, 2006 10:26

Would the Polish joke in Poland just be called "The Joke"? (its a TKF thing)

Witame was dlo ASC

Giersu November 16th, 2006 13:07

Koopa, I'm affraid that your nick would be a joke itself here in Poland lol

You pronounce it Koopa, you write it Kupa, but still it's Polish for Poo :o)

UKSmiffy November 16th, 2006 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giersu (Post 382370)
You pronounce it Koopa, you write it Kupa, but still it's Polish for Poo :o)

:D that made me spill my beer. Welcome Giersu!!

Armyissue November 16th, 2006 15:23

Originaly Posted by KID ROCK!!!
Quote:

It stinks in here cuz I'm the SHIT !!!!
Yes, I tagged him that. He used to simply go under his last name abbreviated. I couldn't resist!

The better story is when I brought my half english hlf Polish speaking Toddler to the SnowDragon Poker Night. I was introducing my son to the team. Eddie, Kwaidan, Sandrock, Princess,... he just nods, then Koopa comes outta the Kitchen... Koopa... my kid stops nodding... kupa? I still don't think he beleives me. But thats the only name he remebered from the night... and repeated to my wife later. Yes, Tata plays with Kupa.
Cheers

Giersu November 18th, 2006 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armyissue (Post 382416)
Yes, Tata plays with Kupa.

PMSL! And they used to say that there was something wrong with the German people :o)

I think I'm starting to like this place more and more :o)

PS:
UKSmiffy - Cheers :o)
Armyissue - Love your avatar!

Krieg November 18th, 2006 16:37

Welcome, dgien dobri :)

My polish is so good :D hmmmm polski ogorki....

Its great to see that airsoft is becoming more popular in Central Europe.
I am originally from Hungary and as I hear airsoft is just getting there too, not as advanced as Poland I think.

Giersu November 18th, 2006 16:50

Szervusz!

Well, I know there IS something going on in Hungarian airsoft, I even managed to meet some of them on a bigger event in Poland once.
Oh, there you go: HUNGARIAN AIRSOFT

Krieg November 18th, 2006 19:00

Excellent Sir!

Thanks a lot!

Giersu November 22nd, 2006 19:25

My pleasure :o)

Manaconda November 22nd, 2006 20:09

It's not so much that our team is interested in the polish forces but more that a few of our teams founders are Polish. So we are TKF! Wish I new how to say it in Polish though.

Any way welcome to ASC love to see some pics of the games you have there.

Cheers mate!

Giersu November 23rd, 2006 06:24

Manaconda, don't bother with learning Polish unless you're really REALLY into it. It's such a damn tricky language that even most of Poles are using it wrong :o)

If you click HERE, you can find my lot's photogallery. Not many in-combat piccies there, but maybe you'll find something interesting.

And finally - if you're into Polish forces and need a help with buying stuff - I think I could help :o)

TheRussianPoljak January 5th, 2007 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giersu (Post 385259)
Manaconda, don't bother with learning Polish unless you're really REALLY into it. It's such a damn tricky language that even most of Poles are using it wrong :o)

If you click HERE, you can find my lot's photogallery. Not many in-combat piccies there, but maybe you'll find something interesting.

And finally - if you're into Polish forces and need a help with buying stuff - I think I could help :o)

To zdarza każdorazowo! Chociaż, ja kocham polską armię! Ja Polski-Austriacki-Kanadyjczyk... ;)

Johnder February 13th, 2007 04:18

Hi

Just another Polak here. I am from Torun also known as Toronto :)

We have got a new site www.kpasg.net

It is in Polish but if you post something in English you shall get a reply in English