Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Frequently Asked Questions (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Age Verification FAQ's - updated 2014 version (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=162066)

hollywood... June 28th, 2018 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzie (Post 2032355)
How about some one that is not in Canada and wants to buy or sell something or get any other information that you need age verification??

Regards Roy

You’ll have to meet with an Age Verifier in person. Those are the rules.

Ks27887s July 3rd, 2018 16:51

Hi guys met with Army Issue Mississauga age verifier about two month ago just wondering how long it takes for my account to be updated.

hollywood... July 3rd, 2018 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ks27887s (Post 2032533)
Hi guys met with Army Issue Mississauga age verifier about two month ago just wondering how long it takes for my account to be updated.

You have been identified as having multiple accounts, which is against the rules.

MinusII July 10th, 2018 13:51

Looking to get age verified in Ottawa, Ottawa area rep has not answered my PM.

Ks27887s July 10th, 2018 14:36

Hollywood.. what!!!?? That some joke , I had once age verified, I don't know what u talking about , this is my second post on this forum .

BloodSport July 10th, 2018 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ks27887s (Post 2032829)
Hollywood.. what!!!?? That some joke , I had once age verified, I don't know what u talking about , this is my second post on this forum .

Do you share your primary device with someone else?
Ks27887s 99.229.9.149
suwal 99.229.9.149

because both these accounts share the same IP address as their primary access to our forums.
Who also happens to have the exact same date of birth as you? Forum rules very clearly cover duplicate accounts. I will give you 24 hours to respond before banning your newest account (which will happen anyways so may as well use your original "suwal" one).

BloodSport July 10th, 2018 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinusII (Post 2032827)
Looking to get age verified in Ottawa, Ottawa area rep has not answered my PM.

We are currently working to get a new active verifier in your area, we do have a few reps who mentioned they will be in the Ottawa region on and off this summer, please watch for their posts that they will be up there to arrange a meet.

Ks27887s July 10th, 2018 18:16

Hi dude ,
Damn suwal is my nickname that's right , but how come , I'm trying to login on "suwal" but is wrong password , I don't remember I create another account but know im not sure maybe long long long time ago , 30 Dec 1989 that my birthday damn .. for sure ks27887s@gmail.com that my only one gmail past 10 years, so delete "suwal" login pls , anyways sorry for my mistake but really I don't remember situation open "suwal" account. Thanks cheers!

Alkyone August 21st, 2018 16:43

Hello,
I have done an age verification all the way back in April with an age verifier in Quebec City. Then a second time around July in Montreal. Both time I was assured my information was sent over and from there on they wouldn't have any control over the situation, but was assured it should go smoothly.

I was told by others (on Facebook and age verifiers from around Quebec) that I should have been approved a long while ago. It would appear that there might be a problem, but I've never been told what is the issue. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of people from Quebec to Montreal who can attest I am a real person who is most definitively an adult. And as I only began participating into airsoft related matters this year, I don't even have a past activity that might reason why I am not being verified. Could I receive an answer on my situation? Thank you.

hollywood... August 22nd, 2018 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alkyone (Post 2034583)
Hello,
I have done an age verification all the way back in April with an age verifier in Quebec City. Then a second time around July in Montreal. Both time I was assured my information was sent over and from there on they wouldn't have any control over the situation, but was assured it should go smoothly.

I was told by others (on Facebook and age verifiers from around Quebec) that I should have been approved a long while ago. It would appear that there might be a problem, but I've never been told what is the issue. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of people from Quebec to Montreal who can attest I am a real person who is most definitively an adult. And as I only began participating into airsoft related matters this year, I don't even have a past activity that might reason why I am not being verified. Could I receive an answer on my situation? Thank you.

Situation is corrected, sorry for the delay.

V70R November 16th, 2018 10:35

Looking to be verified in YYC

Hello I am looking to be verified in YYC.
Regards,
V70R

06jorkee November 16th, 2018 11:34

What's the average time to meet with someone to verify, to actually be verified online to gain access to the EE?

06jorkee December 28th, 2018 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06jorkee (Post 2038723)
What's the average time to meet with someone to verify, to actually be verified online to gain access to the EE?

Anyone? I met with an AV 60 days ago.

JASONC December 29th, 2018 13:55

salut jaimerais faire ma verification dage
je suis de trois-rivieres
merci

hollywood... December 30th, 2018 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06jorkee (Post 2045320)
Anyone? I met with an AV 60 days ago.

who did you meet with?