Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Canadian Airsoft News Stand (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   FCC 2013 new release (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=152394)

coach April 13th, 2013 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by MASAKO (Post 1783681)
Please stop teasing me. I'm going to hate you soon.

At least you don't get it direct from wildcard via text, phone and in person!!! lol

GBBR April 13th, 2013 02:30

Must resist and buy more gbbr!

BIGMEDCIN April 13th, 2013 03:40

The FCC hop is by far the best yet for a PTW, the square spring and their hop rubber has done well for me in both 390fps and DMR platforms I use, the rubber material they use for their hop works well in cold, hot and damp weather, the spring system they use with a drop of blue on the adjuster screw and you have a rock solid hop setting that you dont have to mess with in the field.

yes I have tried the stock systema hop set up, dont waist your time on it unless you can modify and even then to dremel out material to use larger cushions and add a larger silicon rubber nub to get some kind of over hop is a pain, when you can spend $50 on a FCC complete hop unit and never worry about it as it works great for all BB weights and will adjust for them all!

I also use the 2.5 motor, an other amazing unit, again you dont have to spend $200 on a systema motor then have it re wound, the FCC motor at $185 is worth every penny.

I am not pro FCC nor anty Systema, my PTW's use Systema Cylinders and everything else FCC, mostly due to in some cases cost effectiveness, FCC is not cheap, I am not saying that, yes some components are cheaper part for part but my biggest influence is availability, I can order any part for my PTW and get a responce with in 8 hrs, and have shipped what every I need the next day, now knock on wood I have not have a failure of their parts yet, what I have been ordering is spare parts just in case, but the service, cost and "availability" is second to none that I have found in the PTW world.

wildcard April 13th, 2013 10:11

Bigmedcin, couldn't agree with you more unfortunately being a small company like FCC the issue will always be cost due to the low production capability and production numbers but they are small enough to care and big enough to satisfy their customer base, their constant quest to make their product better is like an obsession especially the two brothers Sailun and Amoom I kind like to compare them to the old Systema when they were first starting up. their gears at the time were fantastic yet expensive their SS inner barrel awesome but again expensive, they were one of the first to comeout with a reinforced gearbox for Marui V2, metalbodies etc. I'm not saying that they will be perfect because they are not but their Customer service, product availability and product quality certainly have won me over and a lot more PTW users too. I'm also very interested in their R&D which is by far the fastest R&D, the last I spoke to them their CNC machine have planned projects that will keep them busy till 2016 and there will be more to come from this little company.

BIGMEDCIN April 14th, 2013 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildcard (Post 1783824)
Bigmedcin, couldn't agree with you more unfortunately being a small company like FCC the issue will always be cost due to the low production capability and production numbers but they are small enough to care and big enough to satisfy their customer base, their constant quest to make their product better is like an obsession especially the two brothers Sailun and Amoom I kind like to compare them to the old Systema when they were first starting up. their gears at the time were fantastic yet expensive their SS inner barrel awesome but again expensive, they were one of the first to comeout with a reinforced gearbox for Marui V2, metalbodies etc. I'm not saying that they will be perfect because they are not but their Customer service, product availability and product quality certainly have won me over and a lot more PTW users too. I'm also very interested in their R&D which is by far the fastest R&D, the last I spoke to them their CNC machine have planned projects that will keep them busy till 2016 and there will be more to come from this little company.

Even when you go through their list of products cost for cost, I find them very competitive and in some cases cheaper than systema parts! hop units, Barrels, motors, electrical units, cylinders! when I built my DRM and priced matched, it was only the gear box I purchases that was 25% more than the stock max systema (I ordered the drop in Torque gear box), again I will say that their is nothing wrong with Systema and they broke the ground for the PTW/CTW market and still continue to make good parts, but when I was parts ordering I did not have the time or patience to surf multiple sites hunting up everything I needed, only to be disappointed by lack of availability! in the end a one stop order from FCC, they had all components I needed in one shot and I paid basically the same price since some FCC parts are cheaper than Systema ie: motors and electronic units! also they have a warranty that I am confident will be honored with no song and dance.

wildcard June 20th, 2013 14:21

NEW 3.0 Performance motor, availble in mid summer.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e4...ps2ede8332.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e4...ps68b252f7.jpg

seabass June 20th, 2013 15:00

Details?

mcguyver June 20th, 2013 15:30

Should FCC want me to review this product as well?

wildcard June 20th, 2013 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by seabass (Post 1808387)
Details?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcguyver (Post 1808394)
Should FCC want me to review this product as well?

Details and promo specials will be up soon.
Brad this motor is more powerfull and more stable than the newest Systema motor, the old design is in the past the initial test puts this thing at a tad over 38,000 rpm and from what I see the heat issue from the old 2.0/2.5 design no longer exist, I have a rifle in customs that is outfitted with the prototype that I will be testing but the three games that I played while in HK using this motor, it was quite surprisingly quiet especially even when we use the M150 spring.

-Trooper- June 20th, 2013 16:14

So sexy.

c3sk June 20th, 2013 16:33

Can't wait!

The_Redneck June 20th, 2013 18:22

Can't wait for this!

mcguyver June 20th, 2013 18:58

So, this was the motor that was going to be sent to me some months back?

ShelledPants June 20th, 2013 19:08

Exciting.

DaRkCoMmAnDo June 20th, 2013 19:09

Good thing I didnt buy a motor yet!