Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   ASC News and Announcements (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   New Trader Rating System (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=117459)

Mantelope January 19th, 2011 16:12

New Trader Rating System

If you haven't yet noticed, we've migrated all the trader ratings to a new, superior system. It's a little more Ebay-esque and should be less bug-ridden. You can see trader ratings under a user's info in posts in the various buy&sell forums, and you can access them through any user's public profile on the last tab within their profile.

Since the old system didn't take down all the information the new system records, all of the previous ratings will show up as both parties being a "trader" vs. buyer and seller, as is possible with the new system.

Please posts your comments and concerns here.

Stocko January 19th, 2011 16:21

I don't know if this is just me, but when I look at someones trader rating, it'll show me the comment but the whole comment won't be displayed

It'll be something like this

"Great trader, willing to..."

And there are no options to expand. For the generic comments I guess it doesn't matter, but for the more detailed negative reviews/ratings I would want to read those.

Thanks.

TheAngrySniper January 19th, 2011 16:22

I love how it looks now, very sleek looking.

Keep up the good work!

Padkiller January 19th, 2011 16:44

I actually like it !!!
I like the Ebay style, it's more visual and easier to see !

Tex January 19th, 2011 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stocko (Post 1390353)
I don't know if this is just me, but when I look at someones trader rating, it'll show me the comment but the whole comment won't be displayed

And there are no options to expand. For the generic comments I guess it doesn't matter, but for the more detailed negative reviews/ratings I would want to read those.

Thanks.

click on it...

kylem_8 January 19th, 2011 16:56

ya i noticed this about an hour ago too. I like it :D You can report false trader feedbacks now (didnt think it was available before) which is awsome!

Thanks staff!

TokyoSeven January 19th, 2011 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stocko (Post 1390353)

Thanks.

Clicking on the comment itself will expand it so you can read the whole comment.

ex January 19th, 2011 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokyoSeven (Post 1390385)
Clicking on the comment itself will expand it so you can read the whole comment.

errrr...no it doesn't. Not Firefox friendly perhaps?

Eeyore January 19th, 2011 17:03

Aww man I was so close to getting a 5 star rating too.... :P

R.I.T.Z January 19th, 2011 17:06

I like it

Tex January 19th, 2011 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex (Post 1390386)
errrr...no it doesn't. Not Firefox friendly perhaps?

I'm in firefox, the expanded part is below the summary

ex January 19th, 2011 17:16

now it seems to work...weird.

TokyoSeven January 19th, 2011 17:19

After further examination it appears that in your trader rating tab you can expand your own but I do not believe you can expand on others when you view theres. Perhaps some tweaking will be required by the admin staff.

Or maybe I just broke it, I dont know.

TechSeller January 19th, 2011 17:21

Works for me.

SHaKaL January 19th, 2011 17:25

Can you make multiple rating with the same person?
Like i buy 3 thing from the same seller at different time?