Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   SWAT/Police (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   I`m Looking For Any Information About Subdivivsion Lapd Swat! (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=27894)

D_Platoon [Moscow] August 29th, 2006 09:36

I`m Looking For Any Information About Subdivivsion Lapd Swat!

Good day from Moscow!
Glad to find your forum here. I hope you could help us in some questions. Our team “ LAPD Metro Division `D`Platoon’ indulge in subdivision LAPD SWAT reconstruction.

We take all of information about the weapons, combat gear from any films, books, foto materials and from some articles. But there is little similar information in Russia. So that, we made up our minds to ask for your help. We`d like to find an airsoft team, which is occupied with the reconstraction of this subdivision or has better information.
Please, if you know the way to get in touch with such persons, write us the answer. Your help will be very much appreciated .

BloodSport August 29th, 2006 10:32

Dont know if they sell them over in your neck of the woods or not, but there is a magazine called Special Forces which each month covers a different force/army from around the world, and I saw one on the LAPD last fall.

Will see if I can find a back issue from them and send you a link.

D_Platoon [Moscow] August 30th, 2006 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSport
Dont know if they sell them over in your neck of the woods or not, but there is a magazine called Special Forces which each month covers a different force/army from around the world, and I saw one on the LAPD last fall.

Will see if I can find a back issue from them and send you a link.

It would be very great! Thank you! :cheers:

mopic October 24th, 2006 23:24

LAPD swat uses custom made .45 caliber 1911 model side arms made by a company called Kimber. Radios used are Motorola UHF high band Sabers. Most primary weapons used are MP5's and ar-15's. Sniper weapons used are the Reminton 700.

pforcerecon June 30th, 2008 13:10

hey there,

LAPD use as well a wide variety of weapons, from MP5's with surefire lighted front ends, to M4's with surefire light and acog sight attached to the carry handle, kimber 45 1911's with old school surefire lights, as well as the x200 light with a surefire made rail adapter, the kimbers don't have a rail on the bottom but now they're looking into trading those one's out for the one's with the integrated rail. They're also looking into the HK 416 to trade out the M4's considering the different problems associated with it over the years. Most rifles are equipped with the Trijicon ACOG model but you can get away with the eotech as well. Def-Tech flashbang grenades are used, 6 barreled grenade launchers, remington shotguns with surefire lights, breaching shotguns, Barrett 50cal sniper rifles for special events, safariland holsters, and a whole host of other goodies. So hope all this helps out.

mcguyver June 30th, 2008 13:21

Thanks for showing up to a 2 year old thread for a user who hasn't been on in almost as long.

Daiviet June 30th, 2008 13:22

Necro much? This post is 2 years old and the original poster hasn't been on ASC forever. Please look at the date of the last post before posting your own contributions.

pforcerecon July 1st, 2008 13:41

hey well both you guys can kiss my ass! necro much?..naw, just getting to live the dream you only have everynight :popcorn: