Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Canadian Airsoft News Stand (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   SYSTEMA Releases 2012 PTW Details (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=137531)

wildcard April 19th, 2012 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViR (Post 1641233)
So when is it actually coming to out/ arriving in Canada?

the SCK kit is already out the factory assembled version will be out shortly

Krookedatmosphere April 20th, 2012 11:01

anyone know what price they kits will be if not price on factory built

c3sk April 20th, 2012 13:35

Just get dtt to build you one from one of the kits. :)

ViR April 20th, 2012 13:40

DTT told me its not available yet and no ETA.. :(

Ricochet April 20th, 2012 16:43

Unfortunately that's the truth. As far as I know the gun has been completed. It's a matter of production and shipping.

Karma_ April 30th, 2012 21:35

So DTT has received some prebuilt 2012 Challenge kits. CQB's and M4A1's. They aren't on the site yet but they are finally in:D

frackz May 3rd, 2012 11:05

Imperial Airsoft gots some as well.

They already posted pictures on there FB page :)

TheLastDragon May 7th, 2012 10:14

Karma I Have to thank you again for getting those prebuilt 2012's in. I gamed with it for the first time yesterday and I love it. It shoots like a laser and according to rob my M4A1 hits like a hammer. now I just need to make it back in to Calgary to get some accessories. If anybody is looking for a PTW or PTW accessories I would highly recommend DTT.
Thanks again.

Karma_ May 7th, 2012 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastDragon (Post 1650130)
Karma I Have to thank you again for getting those prebuilt 2012's in. I gamed with it for the first time yesterday and I love it. It shoots like a laser and according to rob my M4A1 hits like a hammer. now I just need to make it back in to Calgary to get some accessories. If anybody is looking for a PTW or PTW accessories I would highly recommend DTT.
Thanks again.

Thanks bud. We have some accessories coming in soon.

Whiskey May 13th, 2012 23:03

I just gamed my 2012 DTT PT and I love it. F#cking tack driver!

Ricochet May 15th, 2012 14:27

I was very impressed with the gun. We did some testing and gaming with it, and it's nothing short of amazing. I do like the few changes they have made as well. It is very much so still a Systema PTW, following their known build. However, I found it to be noticeably better than prior models, having owned some myself. Although PTWs already had a solid accuracy/range/grouping factor in the past, the Evolution did it just a little better.

Thanks to Double Tap Tactical. As always it's great dealing with you. If anyone needs anything Systema, DDT are the ones to talk to.

Invasian May 31st, 2012 17:27

Just popped my PTW cherry with Chris over at DTT and all I can say is WoW!!!

8 months of questions, emails, back and forth Q&A and he was always there, more than willing to answer any and all of my concerns.....his service has been impeccable.

Anyone considering/looking/wondering about getting their first PTW -

CHRIS EVANS AT DOUBLETAP TACTICAL IS YOUR MAN!!!!!!

I highly recommend you hit him up...Super Solid dealer....for what is easily my most costly and important airsoft investment in 6 years, he made it an easy one...

MASAKO May 31st, 2012 18:47

Welcome to the club ! See you sometime in the field.

wildcard June 1st, 2012 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invasian (Post 1660786)
Just popped my PTW cherry with Chris over at DTT and all I can say is WoW!!!

8 months of questions, emails, back and forth Q&A and he was always there, more than willing to answer any and all of my concerns.....his service has been impeccable.

Anyone considering/looking/wondering about getting their first PTW -

CHRIS EVANS AT DOUBLETAP TACTICAL IS YOUR MAN!!!!!!

I highly recommend you hit him up...Super Solid dealer....for what is easily my most costly and important airsoft investment in 6 years, he made it an easy one...

Now you need to give him more money for FCC complete gun

frackz June 5th, 2012 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViR (Post 1641857)
DTT told me its not available yet and no ETA.. :(

VIR hit up IA there in stock :)