Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Gear Discussion (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone with experience with Opsmen Earmor equipment warranty return process? (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=219389)

Kozure July 25th, 2019 00:11

Anyone with experience with Opsmen Earmor equipment warranty return process?

I've had my Earmor M32 Mod3 headset for just a couple of milsims, but the noise reduction aspect has suddenly stopped working and the left earphone is non-functional. I've tried swapping out the radio, batteries and PTT - all equipment that works with another functioning M32 headset does not work with the apparently defective pair.

It's well out of the 30 day return period for the retailer (B Squared Airsoft) but I'm still inside the one year warranty period from the manufacturer.

Does anyone have experience dealing with Opsmen - is there a recommended method of contact? I've used the contact form on their website, but some Google searches seem to indicate that they can be non-responsive or slow to respond, so I'm wondering what communication method is best to get prompt service.

Thanks in advance.

B2 Airsoft July 25th, 2019 03:38

Should be an email on the box. Shoot me an email if you cant find it sales@b2airsoft.com or you dont get a response and ill help you out

Kozure July 25th, 2019 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by B² Airsoft (Post 2068897)
Should be an email on the box. Shoot me an email if you cant find it sales@b2airsoft.com or you dont get a response and ill help you out

Awesome customer service as always, B2 - there is an e-mail on the manual that comes in the box - cs@opsmen.com - I used their website customer service form as it seems to send to the same address. I will try sending directly to that address if I haven't received a response in a day or so. If I still haven't received a response after that, I will contact you.

I bought the headset in question last September and it was fine for a few ops but then it just seemed to die, sadly outside of the 30 day return.

I liked the headset (and your customer service) so much I just bought another set for my son from you last week, with the added benefit that I can use it in the meantime.

I really appreciate your offering to assist, thank you for replying.

Kozure July 25th, 2019 11:33

A customer service rep just got in contact with me. We'll see where this goes.

B2 Airsoft July 26th, 2019 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kozure (Post 2068908)
A customer service rep just got in contact with me. We'll see where this goes.

awesome, let me know!

Kozure August 2nd, 2019 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by B² Airsoft (Post 2068931)
awesome, let me know!

I responded to the customer rep, but her response went into my spam folder without me realizing it. I hadn't heard back, so I checked my spam folder today on a hunch and there it was - the Opsmen rep had responded the same day. I was told to contact you directly, so I sent an e-mail to your sales address per her instructions, describing the problem again and the chain of correspondence that got me here.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Kozure August 2nd, 2019 15:04

B2 sales contacted me within 30 minutes of me sending them an e-mail and we've got something worked out. Very happy with both Opsmen and B Squared customer service. I'll definitely be buying from B Squared again in the future.