Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Newbie Tank (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Post awaiting moderator approval? (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=193861)

Acierogue October 6th, 2018 02:30

Post awaiting moderator approval?

I had one post that needed moderator approval, does anyone know why? In spring/gas guns, classifieds. I've posted before with no problems.

ValaskaAirsoft October 6th, 2018 03:58

Yeah I've been getting this on Gun Modifications, on the Cybergun FAMAS Evo post the guy asked for help on... I've also not gotten any response from any mods, admins, or the age verification people yet :x.

Is this site dead?

pestobanana October 6th, 2018 12:18

I believe this happens when you try to attach a file to your post instead of using an external link. When you're trying to add pictures, upload to an external host such as imgur and imbed the image link.

hollywood... October 6th, 2018 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ValaskaAirsoft (Post 2036375)
Yeah I've been getting this on Gun Modifications, on the Cybergun FAMAS Evo post the guy asked for help on... I've also not gotten any response from any mods, admins, or the age verification people yet :x.

Is this site dead?

who did you reach out too?

Acierogue October 7th, 2018 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestobanana (Post 2036378)
I believe this happens when you try to attach a file to your post instead of using an external link. When you're trying to add pictures, upload to an external host such as imgur and imbed the image link.

This was exactly the case, thanks!

ValaskaAirsoft October 7th, 2018 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollywood... (Post 2036379)
who did you reach out too?

I went to the generic link when I followed the age verfication information which took me to a dead page. Has a "Please contact the administrator" and never got a response through that.

Snakes709 October 25th, 2019 17:10

So im in this same boat. Made 3 posts, one in AEG, one in gas and one in gear....all are pending approval. Never attached files, used link from photobucket. Do i need to contact someone or make a new post?

Drake October 26th, 2019 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakes709 (Post 2071688)
So im in this same boat. Made 3 posts, one in AEG, one in gas and one in gear....all are pending approval. Never attached files, used link from photobucket. Do i need to contact someone or make a new post?

I approved your post and edited your post count, I think the problem is [sometimes] caused by the post count being too low or something. Maybe some sort of anti-spam measure? I dunno, I'm not kept in the loop on what happens around here. But see if that helps next time you post.

Snakes709 October 26th, 2019 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake (Post 2071705)
I approved your post and edited your post count, I think the problem is [sometimes] caused by the post count being too low or something. Maybe some sort of anti-spam measure? I dunno, I'm not kept in the loop on what happens around here. But see if that helps next time you post.

Makes sense. What i see on forums that have that is someone joins them bumps 5 year old posts just to get their post count up. I made 3 posts. One in aeg classified, one in spring/gas classified and one in gear and clothing. Can you approve those. Not trying to scam anyone. Just have a shit load of gear/guns that i need to get rid of as i cant play due to a injury from the military