Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Airsoft Guns Discussion (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Where are all my old guns? (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=72332)

scotty December 8th, 2008 01:06

Where are all my old guns?

I'm curious as to where my old arms have been sold off to. It's been a good 5 years away from the game and I want to get back into it. Probably going to pick up a gas rifle, nice sidearm and a little sub machine gun for the summer. That said, I got to wondering where my rarer guns ended up:

I'm a little rusty, but here they are:
Asahi M60 (sold to HoJo?)
WA Beretta Cougars M8045 (X2)
FN FAL (classic gas Assault rifle)
SP M40AW Gas Sniper rifle

Of course there were countless others from my days dealing, but I'm curious as to where these are and if the FAL and M60 are working!

And Hello to all!

Shirley December 8th, 2008 01:25

Holy smokes, don't we all wonder where they have been.
Probably been exploded up and used for parts in airsofters guns. lol :p

L473ncy December 8th, 2008 10:01

Probably ended up in a chop shop... :D

Nice to see some of the old timers I guess. It seems like a lot have been leaving recently.

bean December 8th, 2008 10:21

I know of two asahi m60's in canada. What grade was yours a std dx or sdx?

TCLP December 8th, 2008 10:31

A buddy of mine is selling his Asahi M60. Look in the classifieds. Don't know what model or whatever it was. Or where it has been but you never know.

bean December 8th, 2008 10:40

If its the one I am thinking of that was my old one and it came from the states. Does it have silver looking shells for the bullets for it? If so its a standard that was imported from the states.

TCLP December 8th, 2008 10:45

It could be I don't know about the shell color but I think he did say that the guy that he got it from got it from the states. So I dunno....

wildcard December 8th, 2008 10:47

it's funny how some of us are attached to our guns, i recently re-bought my old HK51 that i sold many years ago to Harley B, currently the AEG are being restored and renewed.

lt_poncho December 8th, 2008 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Hitman (Post 875929)
Holy smokes, don't we all wonder where they have been.
Probably been exploded up and used for parts in airsofters guns. lol :p

I'd like to chop up/explode the one who did that to the JAC FN FAL. That's just redonkulous man...

Welcome back Scotty!

bean December 8th, 2008 11:37

Did jac make a fal I though asahi was the only one?

Edit nvm I am dumb asahi made the fnc

Mantelope December 8th, 2008 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildcard (Post 876031)
it's funny how some of us are attached to our guns, i recently re-bought my old HK51 that i sold many years ago to Harley B, currently the AEG are being restored and renewed.

I still maintain it was the deal of the century =P

scotty December 8th, 2008 19:59

Mine came from APEC, so it probably wasn't yours bean. And yeah, JAC made the FNC... I used to have one. Was that the one that was chopped up?

Canadian Psycho December 8th, 2008 20:21

i currently have beans former Asahi M60

bean December 8th, 2008 20:21

I was stating I only know the location of two of them mine and one someone else is buying.

lt_poncho December 8th, 2008 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty (Post 876419)
Mine came from APEC, so it probably wasn't yours bean. And yeah, JAC made the FNC... I used to have one. Was that the one that was chopped up?

Say it ain't so!