Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Canadian (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Canadian loadout *56K beware* (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=18131)

Point_Man December 18th, 2005 23:22

What's your take on the Smock? Worth the price? Dunno if I could justify it...(ahhh, who am I kidding, I buy too much airsoft).

Metro December 19th, 2005 20:46

10 Attachment(s)
Hey, just a hand full of pics of some of my non issued CADPAT. My ESSTAC chest rig, close to Point_Man's except mine has a medic pouch, 2 wedges and 2 single mag pouches on the bib.
Both wedges are made by the one and only Point_Man (amazing stuff)
Custom pouch for my G~Dad's old school knife. Yet again made by Point_Man
A moded C9 Pouch. Hows it moded? Buy to radio pouches and attach them to the c9pouch. Again done by Point_Man.
My chest rig holds 18mags + one in rifle/aeg. A Knife, medic stuff, one pistol mag with a speed loader. C9 pouch I attach on the back with to clips. I have my gloves in the right side radio pouch, and left is a spare battery. In the main c9 pouch is a landmine.
I also have all the CF issued stuff. Small pack etc...
I have some AR, but I really dislike the basement commando pics, so you will all have to wait till next season and I get some pics in it.
BTW, Point_Man is the shit for making custom 1337 pouches!!!!!

Lerch December 21st, 2005 14:55

Alright, I just finished taking pictures of all my CADPAT/issued kit.
Clothing;
My first pair of trousers (Gen1, faded)
My second pair of trousers (Gen1, BN)
My field shirt (Gen1, BN)
My Goretex™ parka (95-00 issue, BN)
My Parklands boonie hat (repro, BN)
Gear
My CPGear™ Hydro-pack #1 (with Tactical Tailor™ pouches, flahlight)
My Bianchi™ UM84/92 (with drop-leg setup, thumb-break)

BawBag December 21st, 2005 15:10

MikeL, we all know cadets live in there own world. Thinking theyre in the Military, when really they arn't. You don't have to be so mean, we all told him that he's not soppost to wear it, and it isn't a huge deal.

I'll post some pics of my non issued CADPAT stuff later tonight.
and
Farmboy, I'm a fan of your Recce Smock!

cskalex December 22nd, 2005 13:47

Me & My FDs Photo - 27 Nov

8 Attachment(s)
Gents,

:twisted:

Bob the Angry Potato December 22nd, 2005 13:49

Wow, there's Canadian teams in Hong Kong?
Wicked! I didn't know that... didn't think our army was recognized that much.

cskalex December 22nd, 2005 14:07

My JTF2

4 Attachment(s)
Gents,

JTF2 Stuff

:twisted: :twisted:

Lerch December 22nd, 2005 16:45

It took me a second on that first pic. I thought it was our own guys on training excercises or something.

But yeah, we use the STANAG mags nowadays.

cskalex December 22nd, 2005 21:32

Thanks for the info!! STANAG Mag... can u give me more info on that (may be a photo), Oh they don't use the thermold mags any more? I try to do as close as we can...yeah u r rite on the C9.. The M249 was for my another set => UK and US..not really for CAN uniform. But on that day the game location was very close to my house so I took it out...heee normally I will only use my C8.. M249 is way to heavy for wargame !!

DuffMan December 22nd, 2005 21:48

STANAG M16 mags are the standard metal US made magazines.

Lerch December 23rd, 2005 04:45

Bingo. Didn't we stop the thermold mags because they were flimsy for loading? Plus the STANAG's fit alot nicer into pouches :mrgreen:

Greykin December 23rd, 2005 11:22

That's pretty cool though! Being recognized in HK. Overall a very nice setup =). Kudos to you.

-Skeletor- December 23rd, 2005 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Hawk
Bingo. Didn't we stop the thermold mags because they were flimsy for loading? Plus the STANAG's fit alot nicer into pouches :mrgreen:

The Thermolds were made out of plastic, so they were weak/flimsy, an prone to breaking.

Ibby December 23rd, 2005 23:09

[QUOTE=-MikeL-]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Hawk
You are not allowed to wear issue kit, so don't tell people its alright to wear it

Can you provide a CFAO or message or something that states this?

Lerch December 24th, 2005 04:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greykin
That's pretty cool though! Being recognized in HK. Overall a very nice setup =). Kudos to you.

I see one thing missing...they have no velcro flags. Otherwise they make me envious.