Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

recomend me a new gun ? :)

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:41   #46
KoolAidMan
 
KoolAidMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto,Ontario
On a designated field , even if it outside the city it still might be within city limits and you can't discharge an airgun making it illegal
__________________
OOOOHHHH YEAAAHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
lol why is it that every single fucking underaged kid that comes thru here happens to have some private land to play on when accused of playing in public
KoolAidMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:44   #47
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAidMan View Post
someone should post a list of generic troll sayings and if you post it you get and infraction
Here's a few off the top of my head

1. We don't play in public, we play on my dads/uncles/friend's dad's/aunty sue's land that is secluded and not visible to the public

1a. Above + the farm/land is outside of city limits (when told that discharging of airguns within city limits is a bylaw violation

2. I only want to know the prices so that when I turn 18 (in 2-6 years) I'll have enough money saved

3. I only want to buy it to target shoot, I can't go to games because I'm not 18

4. What's the best sniper I can get for $100?

5. What's the best aeg I can get for under $100

6. I'm in cadets so I know how to be safe with a gun

7. I've been hunting/shooting real guns since I was 5 so I should get to play even though I'm only 12

8. My uncle is a sniper, he tought me how to make ghilliesuits

9. I know I can't buy a gun, but where can I buy all the parts to build myself a complete gun.

10. I know I can't buy a gun until I'm 18, but check out this gun (insert link to random buyairsoft.ca page), does anyone own one? is it worth it?

11. I know I can't have guns but me and my dad want to try out the sport...

12. I know I can't have guns, but me and my dad want a project to work on together.

13. Guys I'm 12 but I'm reaaaaal mature for my age, soooo...umm where can I get the guns at?

*EDIT*

14. Will this gun (insert gun name here) get seized if I try to import it from this site? (insert out of country airsoft site here) - courtesy of Schlyder
__________________

Last edited by pusangani; December 1st, 2009 at 21:51..
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:46   #48
Acid_Snake
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Bay, ON
Send a message via MSN to Acid_Snake
The saddest part is were are the parents in all this FFS

Go slap your mom in the face kid
Acid_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:46   #49
theguy
 
theguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Waterloo, ON.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Here's a few off the top of my head

1. We don't play in public, we play on my dads/uncles/friend's dad's/aunty sue's land that is secluded and not visible to the public

1a. Above + the farm/land is outside of city limits (when told that discharging of airguns within city limits is a bylaw violation

2. I only want to know the prices so that when I turn 18 (in 2-6 years) I'll have enough money saved

3. I only want to buy it to target shoot, I can't go to games because I'm not 18

4. What's the best sniper I can get for $100?

5. What's the best aeg I can get for under $100

6. I'm in cadets so I know how to be safe with a gun

7. I've been hunting/shooting real guns since I was 5 so I should get to play even though I'm only 12

8. My uncle is a sniper, he tought me how to make ghilliesuits

9. I know I can't buy a gun, but where can I buy all the parts to build myself a complete gun.

10. I know I can't buy a gun until I'm 18, but check out this gun (insert link to random buyairsoft.ca page), does anyone own one? is it worth it?

11. I know I can't have guns but me and my dad want to try out the sport...

12. I know I can't have guns, but me and my dad want a project to work on together.

13. Guys I'm 12 but I'm reaaaaal mature for my age, soooo...umm where can I get the guns at?
haha..

I recognize 4 or 5 of those from that M700murder character. :P
__________________
Quote:
It's better to light a candle, than to curse the darkness

Chinese proverb
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:47   #50
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by theguy View Post
haha..

I recognize 4 or 5 of those from that M700murder character. :P
lol yeah those were some memorable times
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:49   #51
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Well.. in all fairness.. there are a lot of us that DO play on secluded farms OUTSIDE city limits.
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:49   #52
Schlyder
IronOverlord
 
Schlyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Broadview,Saskatchewan
14. Will this gun (insert gun name here) get seized if I try to import it from this site? (insert out of country airsoft site here)
__________________
Schlyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:49   #53
KoolAidMan
 
KoolAidMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto,Ontario
haha that cnd_sniper 13 year old kid pmed me and asked What's the best aeg I can get for under $200 and i replied none you can't get any your too young to even play its a waste of money he told me to fuck off wish you could ban him for instant messages
__________________
OOOOHHHH YEAAAHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
lol why is it that every single fucking underaged kid that comes thru here happens to have some private land to play on when accused of playing in public
KoolAidMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:53   #54
Dart
 
Dart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Grande Prairie Alberta
wow this is a feeding frenzy.

Kid your not going to get anywhere with these guys until you prove that your of age. I am just glad I was AVed even before my first post lol.

Don't take it too personaly if you are in the right, they are just trying to protect airsoft from bad PR is all. I know they seem like elitest jerks but it comes from years of the afromentioned behavoir and doing what they can to remove it from the society.

Good luck. *Passes you flame proof pants*
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:57   #55
lucasefczynski
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London Ontario
lol i cant w8 till this all gets back at u guys once i do get AVED !
im lmao just thinking of your guys reaction when u guys see the aved beside my name
and i know guns outside the country are going to get confiscated if u try to import them
im not stupid and im not 13
im 18 and u guys will have to wait till i am aved
and i pmed the guy in london before and he never replied
i sent another message maybe he will respond this time
lucasefczynski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 21:58   #56
Dart
 
Dart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Grande Prairie Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasefczynski View Post
lol i cant w8 till this all gets back at u guys once i do get AVED !
im lmao just thinking of your guys reaction when u guys see the aved beside my name
and i know guns outside the country are going to get confiscated if u try to import them
im not stupid and im not 13
im 18 and u guys will have to wait till i am aved
and i pmed the guy in london before and he never replied
i sent another message maybe he will respond this time

*facepalm*

just a quick edit, I dunno where the avers stand on this but I don't think they are obligated to AV you even if you are 18. There is no law saying you must be 18, so there is no law saying that they have to AV you. Just like a bar, just because your of age does not mean they gotta let you drink.

Last edited by Dart; December 1st, 2009 at 22:04..
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 22:00   #57
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasefczynski View Post
lol i cant w8 till this all gets back at u guys once i do get AVED !
im lmao just thinking of your guys reaction when u guys see the aved beside my name
and i know guns outside the country are going to get confiscated if u try to import them
im not stupid and im not 13
im 18 and u guys will have to wait till i am aved
and i pmed the guy in london before and he never replied
i sent another message maybe he will respond this time
w8? Is that like the G8, except for weenies instead of economic superpowers?

Sorry man.. typing the way you are, you're really digging yourself deeper.

Actually, I'm very close to voting troll.
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 22:05   #58
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasefczynski View Post
lol i cant w8 till this all gets back at u guys once i do get AVED !
im lmao just thinking of your guys reaction when u guys see the aved beside my name
and i know guns outside the country are going to get confiscated if u try to import them
im not stupid and im not 13
im 18 and u guys will have to wait till i am aved
and i pmed the guy in london before and he never replied
i sent another message maybe he will respond this time
no blinky, YOU have to wait until you turn 18, we already have access to all the guns we could ever want, "see your reaction" lol wtf, you think you're something special? just bcuz mommy says u are, don't make it so boyo

also, no one said that you were going order guns from out of country, we're just posting a list of common troll sayings, didn't catch that, maybe you are special?
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 22:05   #59
Grinch23
drywall bully
 
Grinch23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: mississauga
Send a message via MSN to Grinch23
i say we trash this thread befor he goes on a shooting rampage with his walmart guns.
__________________
I WANT MY MOMMY






Level 2 Certified BA Sniper

(Caesar's Ghost) & (T.W.A.T)
Grinch23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 22:10   #60
lucasefczynski
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London Ontario
im done posting.... seems like everything i post u guys flame
ill start posting and talking again when i get aved
lucasefczynski is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.