Airsoft Canada
007 Licence to Shoot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

metal reciever

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 18th, 2009, 21:56   #16
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine
 
Daiviet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_WINTERS14 View Post
It is illegal bro, SEARCH THE LAWS, it clearly states that having a FULLY COLOURED AIRSOFT GUN IS CONSIDERED A REPLICA FIREARM AKA ILLEGAL WITHOUT A LICENSE!

hetre i saved you the searching, reeeeaaaaadddddddd

Fully colored Airsoft guns are Replica Firearms in Canada, and they are PROHIBITED to be sold to civilians, unless you possess a Prohibited Goods Permit. Here at 007 Airsoft, we deal in Non-Replica Airsoft guns (Airsoft guns with clear bodies) for civilians. there i saved
You're really dumb. Maybe you're the one who needs to learn how to read.

Replica firearms are prohibited to be sold or transferred sure, but it's not illegal to own them. Replica firearms are not to be sold, but they're legal to own and you don't need a license.
Here you are, a brand new person to our forums, most likely underage, and you're lecturing US on laws? Sit back, Keep your mouth shut, and read please.
Daiviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 21:58   #17
Sim123456
 
Sim123456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Laval
True, having a metal receiver is bad, keep away from them!
Sim123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 22:00   #18
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer
 
ILLusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_WINTERS14 View Post
It is illegal bro, SEARCH THE LAWS, it clearly states that having a FULLY COLOURED AIRSOFT GUN IS CONSIDERED A REPLICA FIREARM AKA ILLEGAL WITHOUT A LICENSE!

hetre i saved you the searching, reeeeaaaaadddddddd

Fully colored Airsoft guns are Replica Firearms in Canada, and they are PROHIBITED to be sold to civilians, unless you possess a Prohibited Goods Permit. Here at 007 Airsoft, we deal in Non-Replica Airsoft guns (Airsoft guns with clear bodies) for civilians. there i saved
Please quote and reference directly to the Criminal Code of Canada and/or the Firearms Act where you are getting this information from, because nobody here has seen what you're speaking of.
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 22:00   #19
D_WINTERS14
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiviet View Post
You're really dumb. Maybe you're the one who needs to learn how to read.

Replica firearms are prohibited to be sold or transferred sure, but it's not illegal to own them. Replica firearms are not to be sold, but they're legal to own and you don't need a license.
Here you are, a brand new person to our forums, most likely underage, and you're lecturing US on laws? Sit back, Keep your mouth shut, and read please.
I would know because i'm going for my firearms license and YES anything under PROHIBITED NEEDS A LICENSE. That's why they are PROHIBITED (Which by the way is the hardest license to get). To sell that's a whole other story, just like with the regular guns, if they were prohibited we would not be allowed to have them, but they are not, correct? You guys go ahead and break the law because that's what you're doing.
D_WINTERS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 22:01   #20
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer
 
ILLusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_WINTERS14 View Post
I would know because i'm going for my firearms license and YES anything under PROHIBITED NEEDS A LICENSE. That's why they are PROHIBITED (Which by the way is the hardest license to get). To sell that's a whole other story, just like with the regular guns, if they were prohibited we would not be allowed to have them, but they are not, correct? You guys go ahead and break the law because that's what you're doing.
[sarcasm]Yes, we are a forum housing several thousand law-breaking citizens. We've also registered all of our airsoft guns with the Canadian Firearms Registry, and we all carry licenses for owning prohibited firearms.[/sarcasm]

For a forum that's almost a decade old, I wonder why the law hasn't shut us down or swept the entire database to arrest every one of us if what we're doing is as illegal as you say?

Maybe... because your information is wrong? Stop making yourself look less informed than you already have, sit back, read a bit more and start listening to some of the things that other people have to say.

Last edited by ILLusion; August 18th, 2009 at 22:04..
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 22:04   #21
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Winters, you've been here less than a month.

STFU. Read more, post less.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 22:04   #22
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman
 
Shirley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, ON
What I think is having airsoft to play and gaming pays property tax. Government gets happy, and keeps it quiet.
__________________

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047
Shirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 22:05   #23
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine
 
Daiviet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_WINTERS14 View Post
I would know because i'm going for my firearms license and YES anything under PROHIBITED NEEDS A LICENSE. That's why they are PROHIBITED (Which by the way is the hardest license to get). To sell that's a whole other story, just like with the regular guns, if they were prohibited we would not be allowed to have them, but they are not, correct? You guys go ahead and break the law because that's what you're doing.
Why are you on these forums then? If you only plan on criticizing us on what we do as illegal, then all you're doing is being a troll.

once again, take my advice. Sit down, shut up and read. I'll make it easy for you, heres a link. http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=23034
Daiviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 22:11   #24
Forever_kaos
 
Forever_kaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mississauga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Winters, you've been here less than a month.

STFU. Read more, post less.

Bingoo.
You are the correct answer,
Winters lrn2read moar kthnxbai

Last edited by Forever_kaos; August 18th, 2009 at 22:15..
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 22:18   #25
dutchydoc
 
dutchydoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ottawa
Send a message via MSN to dutchydoc
Well, one time a convoy of two vehichles was heading to the mill on a lovely morning. The two car convoy passed another car and then was pulled over by the OPP. We were all in BDU's and the officer was aware of airsoft and that we had "illegal" AEG's and GBB's with us. So after writing out two tickets for speeding, he went on to discuss airsoft versus the simunitions they use...He was also aware of the "Mill", so if it is was illegal; do you think he would of wrote us up for speeding or the possession of prohibited devices? Shit he could of came to the mill and arrested fifty people if that was the case...you really need to stop with the fear mongering.
__________________
"Born on a mountain and raised in a cave, killing and fucking is all that I crave"...
dutchydoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 23:00   #26
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
I just love how these kids think they know more than us, we should make him a mod or something
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 23:07   #27
Amos
 
Amos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
Please quote and reference directly to the Criminal Code of Canada and/or the Firearms Act where you are getting this information from, because nobody here has seen what you're speaking of.
Lol that quote comes from 007airsoft's website...

IT MUST BE THE LAW. lol
__________________
Custom Builds:
FA3674U
Krinkov
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 23:13   #28
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Thank god I'm not a "civilian" thanks to that pretty age-verified tag under my name over there
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 00:21   #29
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
 
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Simple teenage angst and justification for having to settle for bullshit halfbreed guns.
__________________
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 21:15   #30
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard
 
surebet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Longueuil, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_WINTERS14 View Post
I would know because i'm going for my firearms license and YES anything under PROHIBITED NEEDS A LICENSE. That's why they are PROHIBITED (Which by the way is the hardest license to get). To sell that's a whole other story, just like with the regular guns, if they were prohibited we would not be allowed to have them, but they are not, correct? You guys go ahead and break the law because that's what you're doing.
Oi, troll, learn2syntax.

Also, the prohib 12.x classes aren't the hardest ones to get, you can't get them. You need to be grandfathered into them or transfered by the death of next of kin.

Please adjust your noise to signal ratio ASAP!
__________________
Annoyingly good with numbers

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
007 Licence to Shoot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.