Airsoft Canada
http://www.ultimateairsoft.ca/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Have you bought from EastCoastAirsoft.com before?

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 21st, 2010, 22:04   #61
ladytresses
 
ladytresses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Burlington, Ontario
What would it take to lobby the government to look at airsoft seriously, and consider regulating it. As it is (with the exception of buying airsoft guns) we the members of ASC have set our own strick standards and regulations in regards to how we play the game.
I have only played for three years but can say every game i've played in has been through airsoft canada, and everygame as been responsible and regulated, and everyone seems to enforce the ruleson each other. If the government could see how professionally we conduct our hobby.
ladytresses is offline  
Old January 21st, 2010, 22:19   #62
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Bcuz there are more soccer-moms than airsofters in canada, we need to start actively recruiting soccermoms to our cause, time to hit those cougar bars boys!
__________________
pusangani is offline  
Old January 21st, 2010, 22:45   #63
Huron
GabeGuitarded
 
Huron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Bcuz there are more soccer-moms than airsofters in canada, we need to start actively recruiting soccermoms to our cause, time to hit those cougar bars boys!
Three cheers for the greater good!
__________________
Quote:
The war between the sexes is over. We won the second women started doing pole dancing for exercise.
Huron is offline  
Old January 21st, 2010, 22:50   #64
Mitchell12
vision impaired
 
Mitchell12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: St.John's, NL
I'd like to get it out there that EastCoastAirsoft HAS infact deleted a few of my posts that were just asking questions. I got badly spelled PM's back from some guy too saying that he "noes ur from ASC"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngrySniper View Post
Simultaneous climax makes me warm and fuzzy all over
Mitchell12 is offline  
Old January 21st, 2010, 22:57   #65
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladytresses View Post
What would it take to lobby the government to look at airsoft seriously
Far to much.
Given that nature of airsoft there are to many out there that would be blindly opposed to it simply because of what is involved. Simply put, airsoft would be a book judged by its cover.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline  
Old January 21st, 2010, 23:05   #66
Strelok
 
Strelok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brandon Manitoba
Yeah, theres been a few too many 'Bring notice to the cause!" threads on ASC.

Ironically, the majority of them have landed in the trash. That should say enough in its own right.
Strelok is offline  
Old January 21st, 2010, 23:49   #67
mills0
 
mills0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brandon, Manitoba
the greater good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeGuitarded View Post
Three cheers for the greater good!
...the greater good
mills0 is offline  
Old January 21st, 2010, 23:55   #68
Mitchell12
vision impaired
 
Mitchell12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: St.John's, NL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mills0 View Post
...the greater good
You killed Eve Draiper with her own sheers!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngrySniper View Post
Simultaneous climax makes me warm and fuzzy all over
Mitchell12 is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 07:35   #69
syn13
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Well the customs here have to be doing a great job since I stupidly purchased a Echo 1 E90 from ECA and just received a letter that it has been seized. Now knowing the full force of the Customs system, if I wanna start airsoft, I should get age varified and look for an airsoft here(or even the local classifieds).
Anyway, just to let the other new members know, I'm the one of out so many shipments they do that got seized.

One thing I noticed on the letter, the item is stated as a:
"1000, Pistolet entierement automatique, Elite Tactical Weapons, Echo 1 P90, 5.7. FN20081030"
Is there anything I can do about that error for a chance of some sort of an appeal? Or atleast any way I can prove it does not even fire over 400 FPS, no interchangeable parts to a real gun(mock ejection port, mock bullets in the mag) or will the sole reason of the E90 looking like a P90 is enough to have it seized and destroyed?

Last edited by syn13; January 22nd, 2010 at 07:38..
syn13 is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 07:41   #70
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
 
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Its classified as a prohibited device (replica weapon). You can appeal but you're wasting your time. That claim that only 2% (or whatever bullshit they spew) is a complete and total lie. Its just a scam to get peoples money because once he makes the sale your as good as fleeced. If that was the case why would he have to charge for "insurance" to get it over the border?

Yes if you want to purchase airsoft guns you will need to get Age Verified. Read the sticky at the top of this section if you have any questions regarding that.
__________________
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:50   #71
cjboi
 
cjboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: manitoba
how did I fail? im from winnipeg manitoba canada. First of all Im not trying to side with anyone. I have 4 guns all together and two from matt. which is echo 1 e90 and a socom meu pistol. I think airsoftcanada is great, and I also think eastcoastairsoft is great. I just dont plan to get age verified right now because i have 4 guns, and i dont need to buy any guns right now. im doing major upgrades on all my guns. To all Canadians, Im here to tell you that I just got lucky my orders went through customs. If you plan to buy good guns just buy it here at airsoftcanada.com because for sure you'll get it. But if you wanna risk your money and wanna get guns from somewhere, then i suggest you better have money because this isnt a cheap hobby and please people stop hating!!! PEACE OUT
cjboi is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 13:07   #72
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *
 
Shooting Addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mississauga, ON
Thats bullshit you can't get full black guns over the border your probably one of eastcoastairsoft employees who is trying to get us to order from you which is the equivalent of burning your money or dumping it in the toilet. Can someone check his IP address?

Edit:Someone beat me to checking that hes from EastCoastAirsoft
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Harden the fuck up, you liberal pussies.

Last edited by Shooting Addict; February 2nd, 2010 at 13:15..
Shooting Addict is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 15:47   #73
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
 
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
If that website is so legit then why does he charge for "insurance" to make sure it gets over the border? If he was so confident with his smuggling then he should offer it free of charge and in the event it doesn't make it (which it won't) he should then offer a 100% refund. Unless he does this, hes a scammer with his claims of "only 2% get confiscated".
__________________
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 19:22   #74
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjboi View Post
how did I fail? im from winnipeg manitoba canada. First of all Im not trying to side with anyone. I have 4 guns all together and two from matt. which is echo 1 e90 and a socom meu pistol. I think airsoftcanada is great, and I also think eastcoastairsoft is great. I just dont plan to get age verified right now because i have 4 guns, and i dont need to buy any guns right now. im doing major upgrades on all my guns. To all Canadians, Im here to tell you that I just got lucky my orders went through customs. If you plan to buy good guns just buy it here at airsoftcanada.com because for sure you'll get it. But if you wanna risk your money and wanna get guns from somewhere, then i suggest you better have money because this isnt a cheap hobby and please people stop hating!!! PEACE OUT
The staff have already figured out you're from EastCostAirsoft from your IP.

Stop trying.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 20:33   #75
L473ncy
 
L473ncy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjboi View Post
how did I fail? im from winnipeg manitoba canada. First of all Im not trying to side with anyone. I have 4 guns all together and two from matt. which is echo 1 e90 and a socom meu pistol. I think airsoftcanada is great, and I also think eastcoastairsoft is great. I just dont plan to get age verified right now because i have 4 guns, and i dont need to buy any guns right now. im doing major upgrades on all my guns. To all Canadians, Im here to tell you that I just got lucky my orders went through customs. If you plan to buy good guns just buy it here at airsoftcanada.com because for sure you'll get it. But if you wanna risk your money and wanna get guns from somewhere, then i suggest you better have money because this isnt a cheap hobby and please people stop hating!!! PEACE OUT
I'm kind of bored so let me pick apart your post.

First things first, no one and I mean no one (unless you're a new immigrant) ever says "Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada" They'll say Winnipeg, Winterpeg, or Winnepeg, Manitoba, or some sort of permutation of that. That's the first tip off you're not from Winnipeg or even Canadian for that matter.

Secondly you say "To all Canadians", OK seriously? That's the best you can come up with? That in my eyes is a big tip off you don't even live in Canada.

Also not a big thing but no one says airsoftcanada.com, it's "ASC" just like how arniesairsoft.com is "Arnies", AirsoftRetreat.com is "ASR", and airsoftcommunity.co.uk (now defunct) used to be "ASCUK".
__________________
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
READY TO >> RACE
L473ncy is offline  
Closed ThreadTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://www.ultimateairsoft.ca/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.