Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Need pro advice on the DPMS A-15 M4A1

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 25th, 2009, 23:23   #1
goutchigoutchi
 
Join Date: May 2009
Exclamation Need pro advice on the DPMS A-15 M4A1

http://www.businessvision.net/edge/M...&CategoryID=72

This is the DPMS A-15 Panther M4A1 , from Airgunsource... cost 250 $.
Looking for some pro advice, or from someone who own one, or anybody else


Thanks
goutchigoutchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:01   #2
guysullavin
 
guysullavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Niagara on the Lake, ON
I'm going to say no for the following reasons:

1. If your Canadian (which i think I'm safe to assume you are) then importing full-colored airsoft rifles is illegal and shall be confiscated at the border
2.You can still access full colored airsoft rifles, but you must get age verified and then you can buy from the classifieds
3. If you are too young then you can still buy Clear soft airsoft rifles. Which because of their partly clear nature are not stopped at the border. my suggested sites are:

Velocityarms.com (free shipping)
007airsoft.com (no PST)
buyairsoft.ca (not suggested, but if you want lower-grade clearsoft then this is where to go, but it also sells high-quality G&G)
Mach1airsoft.com (probably going to be the first to get the Clear ICS guns in)

Thats my pointer, and if you aren't Canadian, then knock yourself out.
guysullavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:27   #3
goutchigoutchi
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by guysullavin View Post
I'm going to say no for the following reasons:

1. If your Canadian (which i think I'm safe to assume you are) then importing full-colored airsoft rifles is illegal and shall be confiscated at the border
2.You can still access full colored airsoft rifles, but you must get age verified and then you can buy from the classifieds
3. If you are too young then you can still buy Clear soft airsoft rifles. Which because of their partly clear nature are not stopped at the border. my suggested sites are:

Velocityarms.com (free shipping)
007airsoft.com (no PST)
buyairsoft.ca (not suggested, but if you want lower-grade clearsoft then this is where to go, but it also sells high-quality G&G)
Mach1airsoft.com (probably going to be the first to get the Clear ICS guns in)

Thats my pointer, and if you aren't Canadian, then knock yourself out.
Thanks for your post, but...

First : This site is a Canadian seller and the gun is noted : Clear receiver . ( not like on pic)

Second :I'm 18 but I'm too lazy to get age verified

Third : I'm canadian if I'm on this site? I wont knock myself thank you.

PS : Thanks for sites

I Would like advices on THE GUN please

Last edited by goutchigoutchi; May 26th, 2009 at 01:30.. Reason: forgot something
goutchigoutchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:34   #4
NoGear
likes being humiliated
 
NoGear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Surrey BC
i would stay away from that gun because its to costly for 250$. i bellve my pal has about 5 of these in stock at his surplus store in 70 mile for about 104$ give or take 20$
exept its the clear version. iam also wondering if this is an ok aeg for reasons.

loner gun
cheap back up
spare parts to convert my thundermaul into a JG thundermaul M4
im not sure if its tm compatable anyone mind clearing this up, epspecialy on the hand guard part
NoGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:36   #5
Ashton
 
Ashton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Being too "lazy" to get age verified is a pretty weak excuse. You'll most likely find something of much higher quality in the classifieds for the same price.
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:48   #6
goutchigoutchi
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
Being too "lazy" to get age verified is a pretty weak excuse. You'll most likely find something of much higher quality in the classifieds for the same price.
Yeah I agree, that's a pretty bad excuse... but I don't know how good are those guns in classified. Moreover, I don't have a car, so it's not that easy to get age verified since it's only ' in person meeting ' .

I mean... does it really worth it to get age verified? The choice is that good in classified??
goutchigoutchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:55   #7
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGear View Post
i would stay away from that gun because its to costly for 250$. i bellve my pal has about 5 of these in stock at his surplus store in 70 mile for about 104$ give or take 20$
exept its the clear version. iam also wondering if this is an ok aeg for reasons.

loner gun
cheap back up
spare parts to convert my thundermaul into a JG thundermaul M4
im not sure if its tm compatable anyone mind clearing this up, epspecialy on the hand guard part
I'm fairly sure that's the rebranded JG, which means it's pretty good quality.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:57   #8
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
 
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Well first off where do you live? Maybe if we knew we could help you out better. Second of all, "too lazy to be AVed"? "not sure if its worth it"? Then I doubt airsoft is for you if you dont want to make any kind of effort and just expect things to fall in your lap. This is not intended to be a flame, just an observation. If a mod feels different I will edit my post.
__________________
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:57   #9
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
 
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
I'm fairly sure that's the rebranded JG, which means it's pretty good quality.
Its a clone......OF A CLONE! THE CLONE WARS HAVE STARTED! READY THE FLEETS! MAN THE DECKS!
__________________
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:59   #10
Ashton
 
Ashton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Well, depending on where you live, you might be able to meet up at a game. I would advise the latter of the two as, unless you have been to a serious game already, it should give you a good idea of what you might want. Just make sure they have a rental waiting for you. As for the lack of a car, just try to hitch a ride with someone.

In the end I would say it's thoroughly worthwhile to get age verified. I've only been here a short while myself, but if you look at the classifieds long enough you'll find something you like that's in your price range. Plus it'll probably be full black, which is a plus in my eyes.
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:00   #11
aznpos531
 
aznpos531's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by goutchigoutchi View Post
I mean... does it really worth it to get age verified? The choice is that good in classified??
From what everyone says, it's like Holt Renfrew versus Zellers.
aznpos531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:03   #12
NoGear
likes being humiliated
 
NoGear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Surrey BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
I'm fairly sure that's the rebranded JG, which means it's pretty good quality.
if that 104$ gun is a rebrand of a jg then ill be shitting logs for the next 5 days!

if its technicaly a jg then it should be a good gun. JG hasn't failed me yet with there old version or new version guns.
NoGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:09   #13
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
 
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
Well, depending on where you live, you might be able to meet up at a game. I would advise the latter of the two as, unless you have been to a serious game already, it should give you a good idea of what you might want. Just make sure they have a rental waiting for you. As for the lack of a car, just try to hitch a ride with someone.

In the end I would say it's thoroughly worthwhile to get age verified. I've only been here a short while myself, but if you look at the classifieds long enough you'll find something you like that's in your price range. Plus it'll probably be full black, which is a plus in my eyes.
This dude/dudette is a perfect example of how every newbie should be. Very knowledgeable as he/she actually puts forth the effort to read what has already been said a million times over, has demonstrated nothing but tact from what Ive seen in this persons posts. Hell if there was a "Newbie Of The Year" award Id dish it out to Ashton.

SPEACH!
__________________
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:10   #14
goutchigoutchi
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
Well first off where do you live? Maybe if we knew we could help you out better. Second of all, "too lazy to be AVed"? "not sure if its worth it"? Then I doubt airsoft is for you if you dont want to make any kind of effort and just expect things to fall in your lap. This is not intended to be a flame, just an observation. If a mod feels different I will edit my post.
Woh woh... airsoft can't be ALL ABOUT this site...
I just want to play with some friends, I don't think I' m going to do a organized War soon. Maybe later if I really like it... but for now I just wan't to get started.
Don't take it too serious :O

Last edited by goutchigoutchi; May 26th, 2009 at 02:13.. Reason: because
goutchigoutchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:24   #15
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGear View Post
if that 104$ gun is a rebrand of a jg then ill be shitting logs for the next 5 days!

if its technicaly a jg then it should be a good gun. JG hasn't failed me yet with there old version or new version guns.
No, the $104 one wouldn't be a JG. The $250 he lists most likely is.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.