Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Age Verification Time

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 10th, 2009, 00:51   #1
landwarrior
 
landwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age Verification Time

Hey Guys

I'm having some trouble being Verified. About 7 weeks ago, my local Age Verifier and I met to get me Verified. Five weeks ago, I checked again, and my status still isnt verified, so I contacted my age verifier, about this issue, on last Wednesday, he got back to me and resubmitted my AV. So now....I'm still waiting...so I want to ask, how long does this process really take??

Thanks
landwarrior is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 00:55   #2
L473ncy
 
L473ncy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
Anywhere from 2 hours to a week.

Mine personally took about 3-4 days after my Verifier submitted my info.
__________________
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
READY TO >> RACE
L473ncy is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 00:57   #3
bpbcc1
 
bpbcc1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Depends on who you see

I was stuck waiting for a very long time. Lets just say, if it took any longer, they could have started to use my joining date to figure I must be of age. But when I went to see the right guy, it was done in a matter of days.
bpbcc1 is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 00:57   #4
landwarrior
 
landwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Anywhere from 2 hours to a week.

Mine personally took about 3-4 days after my Verifier submitted my info.
I see....how bout 7 weeks?
landwarrior is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:00   #5
skalnok
 
skalnok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: barrie, ontario
i waited a month and then saw another rep and was verified the next day lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt491 View Post
...stalker's gonna kill you....and you wont even see it coming! Hell, he'll kill you and god himself will be going, "Where the hell did that come from!?" CDN_Stalker should just be the new god!
skalnok is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:02   #6
Crunchmeister
 
Crunchmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In your bedroom going though your underwear drawer
I see your info was sumbitted on March 4. You'll be updated in the next batch of AV updates. It typically gets updated every 5-10 days, depending on how busy the admins are with other stuff. Sometimes it's a bit more frequent. But rest assured you info has been submitted and you'll be updated soon. Not sure why you didn't get updated the first time around though. Usually it takes a matter of days for the regular update once the verifier has submitted your info.
__________________

Last edited by Crunchmeister; March 10th, 2009 at 01:05..
Crunchmeister is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:05   #7
landwarrior
 
landwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
I see your info was sumbitted on March 4. You'll be updated in the next batch of AV updates. It typically gets updated every 5-10 days, depending on how busy the admins are with other stuff. Sometimes it's a bit more frequent. But rest assured you info has been submitted and you'll be updated soon. Not sure why you didn't get updated the first time around. Usually it takes a matter of days for one of the updates once the verifier has submitted your info.
oh thank you so much, I've been waiting for some confirmation for some time. I saw the Kitchener-Waterloo rep.
landwarrior is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:27   #8
Crunchmeister
 
Crunchmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In your bedroom going though your underwear drawer
Well you're in there this time.. It usually doesn't take weeks for verification. It really depends on how busy the admins are with other stuff. Typically it's about a week at most. The last round of updates was March 1st so they're due any day now.

Just bear in mind that there's been a lot happening at ASC in the last 10 days with the opening of ASCMart and the forum upgrade yesterday. That could have something to do with the length of time since the last update.
__________________
Crunchmeister is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:45   #9
landwarrior
 
landwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
Well you're in there this time.. It usually doesn't take weeks for verification. It really depends on how busy the admins are with other stuff. Typically it's about a week at most. The last round of updates was March 1st so they're due any day now.

Just bear in mind that there's been a lot happening at ASC in the last 10 days with the opening of ASCMart and the forum upgrade yesterday. That could have something to do with the length of time since the last update.
Thanks, I'll keep those things in mind
landwarrior is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:48   #10
The Saint
 
The Saint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Quebec
Also keep in mind that we had to take the extra time to first merge your duplicate accounts, then submit your app.
__________________
"The Bird of Hermes is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame."
The Saint is offline  
Closed ThreadTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.