Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 13th, 2010, 18:00   #466
chickenman
 
chickenman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Saint-Nicolas,Quebec
Send a message via MSN to chickenman Send a message via Skype™ to chickenman
it was a bright sunny day when I came back from school, when suddenly on my door, I saw a package, it was my 1975 Lespaul Deluxe that I had repaired, but oh no...the package was leaning on the door...upside down, OH NO, opened it and the neck was broken, damn them, never wanted to mess with them again, not even for a damn refund
__________________
'Naming Qc City!
-G&P M16vn
-WE M1911A1
chickenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 21:39   #467
Saberwing
 
Saberwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London, ON
So I'm going to assume Canada Post's online tracking is useless? I'm having an item shipped from Calgary. It was accepted at the post office on the 15 at 4:46PM, and there hasn't been a single update since. I would atleast like to know if it's been put on a truck or plane instead of it telling me it's sitting in the Calgary post office...

Anybody else have any problems with Canada Post's online tracking?
__________________
KJW Mk18 MOD1 BLOCK 2 - Well VSR-10 - Les Baer Ultimate Recon
Saberwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 22:23   #468
sarosh
 
sarosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Catharines Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberwing View Post
So I'm going to assume Canada Post's online tracking is useless? I'm having an item shipped from Calgary. It was accepted at the post office on the 15 at 4:46PM, and there hasn't been a single update since. I would atleast like to know if it's been put on a truck or plane instead of it telling me it's sitting in the Calgary post office...

Anybody else have any problems with Canada Post's online tracking?
ordered something from edmonton last week, said it will be here the 19th and still hasnt moved.
sarosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 22:42   #469
sharpshooter17
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sexsmith Alberta (red neck country)
they only put the update when it is scanned at the shipping post office and when it arrives........ it took 3 weeks to get some of my stuff from ontario and same issue
sharpshooter17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 23:11   #470
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical
 
Cobrajr122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NB
Send a message via MSN to Cobrajr122
Expected delivery date of 23 Nov, was shipped on 12 Nov, eavning so probably did not even move till the 15th.

I got the package today, the 17th. Normal shipping too, not express!

From Manitoba to New Brunswick, I gotta say that CP did VERY well for once :P
Cobrajr122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2010, 16:22   #471
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol
 
Gunny_McSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: MTL
I have 2 packages on the way...

first one was shipped the 29th, XPress, from near montreal city (= few hours by car from my place)...ETA was the 30th... on the tracking number, it says item was out for delivery at 10:56, and at 10:58 it was successfully delivered....

I was like, ok, CP dude does that when packages dont require signature... when I came home... walked to my mailbox, got the usual mail... but no package... wtf....
1 day later... still nothing....WTF!!!

Second one was shipped last week via Expedited (comes from Huang)... ETA the 30th also... and still nothing.... looks like it hasnt moved yet...

UPDATE: Just got the packages...lol
__________________


Quote:
"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"

Last edited by Gunny_McSmith; December 2nd, 2010 at 17:23..
Gunny_McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2010, 16:26   #472
FACE
a.k.a. Phoneguy
 
FACE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Welland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny_McSmith View Post
I have 2 packages on the way...

first one was shipped the 29th, XPress, from near montreal city (= few hours by car from my place)...ETA was the 30th... on the tracking number, it says item was out for delivery at 10:56, and at 10:58 it was successfully delivered....

I was like, ok, CP dude does that when packages dont require signature... when I came home... walked to my mailbox, got the usual mail... but no package... wtf....
1 day later... still nothing....WTF!!!

Second one was shipped last week via Expedited (comes from Huang)... ETA the 30th also... and still nothing.... looks like it hasnt moved yet...

2nd one was shipped
Maybe your neighbour took it?
I'll check mine tonight. Says that it's been delivered successfully to the destination. Hopefully I don't have thieving neighbours.

EDIT: I received my package satisfactory. 1 down 1 more to go. The second one is not schedule to arrive until Monday. Of course the one I got today wasn't schedule to arrive until Friday but I got it today.



FACE.

Last edited by FACE; December 1st, 2010 at 17:33.. Reason: Updated info.
FACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2010, 18:34   #473
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol
 
Gunny_McSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: MTL
nop, my mailbox is like a common one where the cp dude drops the mail in different compartiments depending on the house number, and to acess mail, you need your own key...lol
__________________


Quote:
"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"
Gunny_McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2010, 18:54   #474
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberwing View Post
So I'm going to assume Canada Post's online tracking is useless? I'm having an item shipped from Calgary. It was accepted at the post office on the 15 at 4:46PM, and there hasn't been a single update since. I would atleast like to know if it's been put on a truck or plane instead of it telling me it's sitting in the Calgary post office...

Anybody else have any problems with Canada Post's online tracking?
Read my previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Canada Post tracking "isn't".

It's not going to show you exactly where it is. It's not like it has a GPS tracker. The next update will probably be "Out for Delivery", or maybe even you getting the package before the tracking is updated.

How many time does this need to be explained to people?
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 08:20   #475
enemybrit
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern Ontario
I ordered a package from DX and it got into Canada, but, it landed in Vancouver rather than Mississauga this time, and I live in Ontario, any reasons why this might of happend?
enemybrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 08:29   #476
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol
 
Gunny_McSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: MTL
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemybrit View Post
I ordered a package from DX and it got into Canada, but, it landed in Vancouver rather than Mississauga this time, and I live in Ontario, any reasons why this might of happend?
yep thats normal, happens to me everytime something is shipped with ChinaPost.....

Hongkongpost will land in Mississauga though...
__________________


Quote:
"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"
Gunny_McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 09:02   #477
enemybrit
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny_McSmith View Post
yep thats normal, happens to me everytime something is shipped with ChinaPost.....

Hongkongpost will land in Mississauga though...
Alright. How long does it usually take to get from vancouver to Quebec?
enemybrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 09:09   #478
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol
 
Gunny_McSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: MTL
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemybrit View Post
Alright. How long does it usually take to get from vancouver to Quebec?
About a week max or so... (its free shipping :P)
__________________


Quote:
"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"
Gunny_McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2010, 19:43   #479
cooney
 
cooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
OMG RAGE Expected Delivery : 2010/12/08
WTF THOROLD is 1 hour away and my A&K M16 stock is still not here argg...

4 days RAWR STILLL

Last edited by cooney; December 13th, 2010 at 10:37..
cooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2010, 06:55   #480
VooDooPeteK
 
VooDooPeteK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Thorold, Ont
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
OMG RAGE Expected Delivery : 2010/12/08
WTF THOROLD is 1 hour away and my A&K M16 stock is still not here argg...

I hear your pain as I shipped this out first thing in the morning on the 6th its now the 10th and no status change on the tracking number
VooDooPeteK is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.