Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

buying accessories

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 26th, 2009, 22:25   #1
Manni
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Regina
Send a message via MSN to Manni
buying accessories

ok so i need basic accessories but when i look around i cannot find them on the canadian sites i know and trust. No one ever seems to speak of out of country sites that are reputible. I want to order basic things like a new sight for an m249 (A&K), pins that ive lost things like this. Just hoping someone can let me know where i can find info on out of country retailers so i get good service or reccomend a few. I have used ebay for some of the things i get but alot of what is on ebay is more specific things (upgrades and add ons) not general items. Any help is appreciated!
__________________
You realy think so? I totaly agree! with what I'm not sure yet but I'll bet that I'll find out.
Manni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2009, 22:32   #2
.:Seaforth:.
 
.:Seaforth:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Surrey BC
I use UN company they are awesome but sometimes there stock is limited and if they don't have what i need then i go to redwolf
.:Seaforth:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2009, 22:41   #3
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni View Post
ok so i need basic accessories but when i look around i cannot find them on the canadian sites i know and trust. No one ever seems to speak of out of country sites that are reputible. I want to order basic things like a new sight for an m249 (A&K), pins that ive lost things like this. Just hoping someone can let me know where i can find info on out of country retailers so i get good service or reccomend a few. I have used ebay for some of the things i get but alot of what is on ebay is more specific things (upgrades and add ons) not general items. Any help is appreciated!
WGC, Redwolf, UNCompany, EbayBanned, etc are always mentioned on this site, don't know what rock you were under
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2009, 23:41   #4
Manni
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Regina
Send a message via MSN to Manni
thanks for the help with uncompany never heard of em but now i do a search knowing the name and i find it alot lol apparently ive been looking at the wrong posts. I knew about the others though and sadly they dont carry the parts i needed, but i did find some nice stuff for later. So now with the parts i needed i think i am set thanks for your help
__________________
You realy think so? I totaly agree! with what I'm not sure yet but I'll bet that I'll find out.
Manni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2009, 00:09   #5
Rotting
Roko
 
Rotting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Personally I really like the airsoftparts.ca guy. The quality of his goods is really nice, and they get shipped quite fast if he has them in-stock. If it's an out-of-country order it may take longer. I'm currently waiting a few weeks for a new motor.

I recieved 2 magazines, a speed loader, and a tightbore so far from him. The magazines were already in a box, and around the box was bubble wrap. The speedloader came the same way, and the tightbore had it's normal packing plus it was wrapped in foam. I was really impressed by that since most mail I get it rattles and I'm afraid it's a bomb
__________________



Primary: Custom WE M16A3
Secondary: KWA MP9
Side: Custom WE M1911A1
Rotting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2009, 01:31   #6
cranium_bear
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: edmonton alberta
Send a message via MSN to cranium_bear
WOW! this is great! This is what i've been looking for! only problem is i didn't see any parts for the ksc M93R-C. lots for the M92 but that's it. am i missing something?
cranium_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2009, 02:04   #7
Manni
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Regina
Send a message via MSN to Manni
wcg seems to have alot for the M93R might not be the parts ur lookin for though... but who knows. Remember generally look for the type not who made it as most guns are tm compatible if its not you just gotta research what it is compatible with.
__________________
You realy think so? I totaly agree! with what I'm not sure yet but I'll bet that I'll find out.
Manni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2009, 03:15   #8
cranium_bear
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: edmonton alberta
Send a message via MSN to cranium_bear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni View Post
wcg seems to have alot for the M93R might not be the parts ur lookin for though... but who knows. Remember generally look for the type not who made it as most guns are tm compatible if its not you just gotta research what it is compatible with.
thanks Manni!

I'm actually looking for the hop up sleeve. part #190. ill have another look.

i found the page i can order all the parts i need on the KSC site. only problem is i don't speak/read japanese.
cranium_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2009, 05:08   #9
Kuro_Neko
 
Kuro_Neko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland
Send a message via ICQ to Kuro_Neko Send a message via AIM to Kuro_Neko Send a message via MSN to Kuro_Neko Send a message via Yahoo to Kuro_Neko
These are the sites I've seen around. I haven't used all of them but their reps seem solid.

Trinity Airsoft
eHobby Asia
Airsoft Parts Canada
AirSoftGlobal
SpeedyToys
Airsoft GI
UNCompany
WGC Shop
RedWolf Airsoft
Ebaybanned
Cobra Airsoft
Mach1Airsoft

Kuro_Neko
Kuro_Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2009, 12:30   #10
cranium_bear
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: edmonton alberta
Send a message via MSN to cranium_bear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro_Neko View Post
These are the sites I've seen around. I haven't used all of them but their reps seem solid.

Trinity Airsoft
eHobby Asia
Airsoft Parts Canada
AirSoftGlobal
SpeedyToys
Airsoft GI
UNCompany
WGC Shop
RedWolf Airsoft
Ebaybanned
Cobra Airsoft
Mach1Airsoft

Kuro_Neko
More sites?? freaking awsome!!!
does anyone know if any of these the hop up sleeves are compatible with a ksc m93r?
http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/in...roducts_id=354
http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/in...roducts_id=355
http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/in...roducts_id=356
if anyone can help me out i will love them forever!
screw that if anyone can help me find a supplier for my part where i can buy them on a regular basis . i will pay them a finders fee.

Last edited by cranium_bear; February 27th, 2009 at 13:02..
cranium_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.