Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

ICS M4 SIR internals what to buy help (formally "G&G or JG")

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 12th, 2009, 16:22   #106
hot_shot under fire
AKA M700murder
 
hot_shot under fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kingsville, On
Yes, he used to work 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. Now he works 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Hes self employed, and he has been doing his job for 30 years (since he was 10, no joke, when your dad is from Italy, there is no escaping that). I personally work for him when I can, and trust me, he isn't the best to work with (Its very hard work, not some pussy Mc Donalds job).

Since he works 6 days a week now, every Sunday we will try and work on it, unless he has me working elsewhere. After Church, we will work on the gun if possible. That is why it will be a 2 year project because very little time can be spent on it. I have $500.00 saved for the gun and upgrade parts already (I work more than 1 part time job).

And yes, Fuck you as in Fuck you Kalnaren. Not to anyone else.

And I had a feeling I was wrong about the 18+ rule for airsoft, I just couldn't remember if it was Quebec or Ontario.

Also, Im MUCH differant off of the internet. Since some of you think your all high and mighty being on the internet, chances are you can all beat me up, but trust me, I can take alot more thay you all think. Especially after working with my dad running buckets of concrete up and down a driveway for sometimes 8 hours a day with one 30 minute break for lunch. Yes, thats true.
__________________
NSWDG Enthusiast, Milsim Junkie, Tactical Tailor, Kit Calibrator.
The rants & ramblings of an everyday Weekend Warrior.
#BreacherOnPoint
hot_shot under fire is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 16:47   #107
Ashton
 
Ashton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
I guess this place has as much drama as any other forum on the internet. Here's some honest-to-God advice in your favor, Hot Shot:

If you're different off the internet, consider being different on the internet as well. This isn't the best place to go trolling considering actual business is conducted on these forums, and your reputation will greatly influence how people react to you... and as far as I can tell as a total newbie still, this is the primary website for airsoft in Canada. You're really not doing yourself any favors by swearing and getting angry at members, especially retailers.

No one cares about your job or your experience with your father. No one even cares about how mature you are until you're of age. I wouldn't give a fourteen year old a gun so that they could work on it to get to know their father. Why should someone give you an airgun so that you can work on it to get to know your father? Get your father to teach you gun safety and take you target shooting. That, at least, is productive.
Ashton is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 17:20   #108
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_shot under fire View Post
Yes, he used to work 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. Now he works 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Hes self employed, and he has been doing his job for 30 years (since he was 10, no joke, when your dad is from Italy, there is no escaping that). I personally work for him when I can, and trust me, he isn't the best to work with (Its very hard work, not some pussy Mc Donalds job).

Since he works 6 days a week now, every Sunday we will try and work on it, unless he has me working elsewhere. After Church, we will work on the gun if possible. That is why it will be a 2 year project because very little time can be spent on it. I have $500.00 saved for the gun and upgrade parts already (I work more than 1 part time job).

And yes, Fuck you as in Fuck you Kalnaren. Not to anyone else.

And I had a feeling I was wrong about the 18+ rule for airsoft, I just couldn't remember if it was Quebec or Ontario.

Also, Im MUCH differant off of the internet. Since some of you think your all high and mighty being on the internet, chances are you can all beat me up, but trust me, I can take alot more thay you all think. Especially after working with my dad running buckets of concrete up and down a driveway for sometimes 8 hours a day with one 30 minute break for lunch. Yes, thats true.

Well cry me a fucking river, suck it up sally. You think laying out your supposed troubles on us is going to inspire sympathy and get us to bend the rules for you?

This isn't some Disney movie where the kid just wants a project so he can connect with his terminally ill dad, so spare us the fucking drama ok pal, you want that, go restore a classic car or something like that that doesn't involve us, we aren't here to help you break the law.

You talk about being different in real life, then act normal and obey the rules and don't throw a tantrum because you can't get your own way.

You're a joke
__________________
pusangani is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 17:27   #109
Bowers
 
Bowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nova Scotia
Send a message via MSN to Bowers
your dad works hard consider yourself lucky some people literally don't know who their fathers are
__________________
拳法
The Greyman Doctrine

Last edited by Bowers; May 12th, 2009 at 17:39..
Bowers is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 17:51   #110
hot_shot under fire
AKA M700murder
 
hot_shot under fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kingsville, On
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
I guess this place has as much drama as any other forum on the internet. Here's some honest-to-God advice in your favor, Hot Shot:

If you're different off the internet, consider being different on the internet as well. This isn't the best place to go trolling considering actual business is conducted on these forums, and your reputation will greatly influence how people react to you... and as far as I can tell as a total newbie still, this is the primary website for airsoft in Canada. You're really not doing yourself any favors by swearing and getting angry at members, especially retailers.

No one cares about your job or your experience with your father. No one even cares about how mature you are until you're of age. I wouldn't give a fourteen year old a gun so that they could work on it to get to know their father. Why should someone give you an airgun so that you can work on it to get to know your father? Get your father to teach you gun safety and take you target shooting. That, at least, is productive.
I go to the gun range every Sunday to shoot a .22, but its never with my dad. Since I don't believe in god, My parents say its fine if I don't go to church aslong as I believe in a higher power. Since I believe in a higher power, I go to the gun range when they go to church, and they let me use the guns there because they know im no idiot when it comes to firearm safety.

I know the rules of 18+ are put out to protect us minors, but its not your jobs to inforce that rule. You are to advise me and others that its against the law. I know that it is, but as stated before, the firearm in question will NOT be mine. It will be my dads (hes 42 with all the proper papers showing he is aloud to fire a rifle). Untill the time comes to when im 18 and have everything in order and am aloud to use the firearm, I am only aloud to use it when im in a safe area with my father who says its OK to fire the firearm. The police in my area know of this and they are fine with it as long as I practice proper safety.

Im not interested in cars, I have no use for driving a car because everything is close by. The legion where I go to army cadets is only 5 minutes away from my house, and my school is only 20 minutes away.

My sights are firmly set on this project, so you can either help me, or not post at all in this thread. Its as simple as that.

Thank-you for your time, and I hope you actually read this whole post.

And just as a last remark, pusangani, nobody asked you for your "dumb ass" remarks. That explaining your Official ASC "Dumb Ass" title. Your replies are compleatly pointless, and are not even worth reading.
__________________
NSWDG Enthusiast, Milsim Junkie, Tactical Tailor, Kit Calibrator.
The rants & ramblings of an everyday Weekend Warrior.
#BreacherOnPoint

Last edited by hot_shot under fire; May 12th, 2009 at 17:55..
hot_shot under fire is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 17:54   #111
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
what part of NO do you not understand? we don't care for your life story seriously or if you believe in God or if you touch yourself at night, the answer will still be NO, give it a rest kid

the 18+ rule is not to protect minors, it is to protect our sport from little fucktards like yourself.
__________________
pusangani is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 17:56   #112
hot_shot under fire
AKA M700murder
 
hot_shot under fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kingsville, On
Read the post dumb ass...

Now, if you please, get back on topic. There are 2 pages of this shit, and I just need an answer. You will not have to hear about some 14 year old kid killing the airsoft sport in Canada as a whole. Unless you want me to do that on purpose, then get on topic. Simple as that.
__________________
NSWDG Enthusiast, Milsim Junkie, Tactical Tailor, Kit Calibrator.
The rants & ramblings of an everyday Weekend Warrior.
#BreacherOnPoint

Last edited by hot_shot under fire; May 12th, 2009 at 17:59..
hot_shot under fire is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 17:58   #113
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_shot under fire View Post
Read the post dumb ass...

omg how original you can read the title below my username, come up with something worthwhile won't you?
__________________
pusangani is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 17:58   #114
theguy
 
theguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Waterloo, ON.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_shot under fire View Post
I go to the gun range every Sunday to shoot a .22, but its never with my dad. Since I don't believe in god, My parents say its fine if I don't go to church aslong as I believe in a higher power. Since I believe in a higher power, I go to the gun range when they go to church, and they let me use the guns there because they know im no idiot when it comes to firearm safety.

I know the rules of 18+ are put out to protect us minors, but its not your jobs to inforce that rule. You are to advise me and others that its against the law. I know that it is, but as stated before, the firearm in question will NOT be mine. It will be my dads (hes 42 with all the proper papers showing he is aloud to fire a rifle). Untill the time comes to when im 18 and have everything in order and am aloud to use the firearm, I am only aloud to use it when im in a safe area with my father who says its OK to fire the firearm. The police in my area know of this and they are fine with it as long as I practice proper safety.

Im not interested in cars, I have no use for driving a car because everything is close by. The legion where I go to army cadets is only 5 minutes away from my house, and my school is only 20 minutes away.

My sights are firmly set on this project, so you can either help me, or not post at all in this thread. Its as simple as that.

Thank-you for your time, and I hope you actually read this whole post.

And just as a last remark, pusangani, nobody asked you for your "dumb ass" remarks. That explaining your Official ASC "Dumb Ass" title. Your replies are compleatly pointless, and are not even worth reading.
Wait, wait, wait....

Did you just say that you (a 14 year old) shoot your fathers (not your) gun, when he isnt there?

I'm not gun exopert, but that sounds pretty illegal to me...


also, Calm down.... being an ass-hat on the ASC will get you no where, I think Kalnarlen is a nice guy, with a good point, so screw it, i thought you were a little more mature since some of you "M700 murder" posts, but apperently not...

I suggest that if you ever want anyone to ever help you with anything, you take a serious think about where your heading...
__________________
Quote:
It's better to light a candle, than to curse the darkness

Chinese proverb

Last edited by theguy; May 12th, 2009 at 18:01..
theguy is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 17:58   #115
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_shot under fire View Post

Also, isn't having to be 18 to have a airsoft gun not a rule? I don't see that stated anywhere. All I see is you have to be 18 to game it, or 16 if you have a parent beside you the whole time, and you have the field owner say its OK.
Actually you live in Ontario, and unfortunetly for you there is a law that states you have to be 18 years of age to purchase an airsoft gun.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 18:03   #116
hot_shot under fire
AKA M700murder
 
hot_shot under fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kingsville, On
Exactly TokyoSeven! I know that. Once again, its not going to be my gun until im 18.

I shoot the .22's at the local gun range where there is a constant police watch. They know who I am, and are fine with me shooting a small rifle. My father singed a form saying Its ok for me to be there, and the police there alow me to fire the rifles and use the ammunition supplied.
__________________
NSWDG Enthusiast, Milsim Junkie, Tactical Tailor, Kit Calibrator.
The rants & ramblings of an everyday Weekend Warrior.
#BreacherOnPoint
hot_shot under fire is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 18:04   #117
The Saint
 
The Saint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Quebec
Enough with the bad attitudes all around. Thread locked.
__________________
"The Bird of Hermes is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame."
The Saint is offline  
Old May 12th, 2009, 18:08   #118
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_shot under fire View Post
Exactly TokyoSeven! I know that. Once again, its not going to be my gun until im 18.

I shoot the .22's at the local gun range where there is a constant police watch. They know who I am, and are fine with me shooting a small rifle. My father singed a form saying Its ok for me to be there, and the police there alow me to fire the rifles and use the ammunition supplied.
I entirely understand I was just adding a comment to your earlier post.

However you forget that an airsoft gun is not a real gun, regardless how much knowledge a person has with real steel firearms that knowledge can not be used as a bargaining chip for anything when it comes to airsoft.

This is the internet, people lie, you can continue to tell us whatever you want with no way for you to prove and no way for us to disprove what you are saying. Actually there is a way to prove that you are sincere. If you and your father are interested in this joint project together then Im sure it would be no issue for him to create an account and aquire age verifcation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
Enough with the bad attitudes all around. Thread locked.
Hurray!
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline  
Closed ThreadTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.