Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Where are all the fields?

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 2nd, 2009, 17:40   #1
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.
 
Thenooblord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sherwood Forest
Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
Where are all the fields?

Any1 know where I can go play in the Mississauga/Oakville area? I don't know where anything is.
Thenooblord is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 17:45   #2
The Saint
 
The Saint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Quebec
http://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

That section lists the games being held in Ontario.
__________________
"The Bird of Hermes is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame."
The Saint is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 17:49   #3
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.
 
Thenooblord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sherwood Forest
Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
Well i know that, but ontario is a big province, and I dont really feel like going to a field in wasaga or north bay, so I'm looking to see if somebody can save me from looking through and entire forum section looking for one field by just telling me one thats nearby.
Thenooblord is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 17:54   #4
Hades
 
Hades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Home
Send a message via MSN to Hades
Nearest are either downtown Toronto, east Toronto, Kitchener and some private fields in the GTA which will not be mentioned
__________________
If I was banging all of them, I'd be a manwhore. At the moment, I'm just an opportunist.

Hades is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 17:58   #5
The Saint
 
The Saint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Quebec
Who are you going to be playing with/at, if not at a publicized event? Most people don't organize games, keep it quiet, and then invite a newbie out of the blue. The most newbie friendly games are the posted, public games in the Ontario section.
__________________
"The Bird of Hermes is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame."
The Saint is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 18:19   #6
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenooblord View Post
Well i know that, but ontario is a big province, and I dont really feel like going to a field in wasaga or north bay, so I'm looking to see if somebody can save me from looking through and entire forum section looking for one field by just telling me one thats nearby.
What part of "That section lists the games being held in Ontario" was hard to understand?
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 18:43   #7
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.
 
Thenooblord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sherwood Forest
Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
the post you quoted is the answer to your question man. i said, i dont want to look through an entire province for a field that i dont even know exists, so im ASKING if anybody would be NICE enough to point me in the direction of one, instead of me spending an hour and a half looking. That is not so much to ask i think.
Thenooblord is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 19:13   #8
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenooblord View Post
the post you quoted is the answer to your question man. i said, i dont want to look through an entire province for a field that i dont even know exists, so im ASKING if anybody would be NICE enough to point me in the direction of one, instead of me spending an hour and a half looking. That is not so much to ask i think.
I know this is the Newbie Tank.... but seriously... it's the first bloody sticky in the thread.
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 19:29   #9
Capt.Flan
 
Capt.Flan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
lol...

And make sure you meet a age verifier up there too...
Capt.Flan is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 19:33   #10
coach
aka coachster
 
coach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: T dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenooblord View Post
Well i know that, but ontario is a big province, and I dont really feel like going to a field in wasaga or north bay, so I'm looking to see if somebody can save me from looking through and entire forum section looking for one field by just telling me one thats nearby.
There isn't even a wasaga game posted on the first couple of pages

Newb tank or not. If you're too lazy to read like the rest of us do, you should just give up now.
coach is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 20:36   #11
WolvesSoulZ
 
WolvesSoulZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Saguenay, QC
Send a message via MSN to WolvesSoulZ
Look in the ontario field list as Kalnaren and other said.

Hmm also, if it you in your avatar, you look like 10-12 with an clear m4... Wich look like walmart.
WolvesSoulZ is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 20:39   #12
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolvesSoulZ View Post
Hmm also, if it you in your avatar, you look like 10-12 with an clear m4... Wich look like walmart.
And if that's you in your avatar, you look like you're 13-14.... can you say "pot to kettle"?
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 20:40   #13
WolvesSoulZ
 
WolvesSoulZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Saguenay, QC
Send a message via MSN to WolvesSoulZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
And if that's you in your avatar, you look like you're 13-14.... can you say "pot to kettle"?
And i am 14, but i mean like, 10 is sorta way younger then me..
WolvesSoulZ is offline  
Closed ThreadTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.