Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Feedback on m4

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 23rd, 2009, 19:50   #1
ThePrice5
 
ThePrice5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Feedback on m4

Hey so after a lot of searching on many sites on the Internet I think I have found what gun and attachments I would like to get
The gun
GR16 R4 commando (M4 RAS with crane stock)
The attachments
G&P zombie killer silencer
Action acog RDS sight
M16 front sight bipod
I may also get a carrying handle and attach the RDS to that but I'm not to sure
Let me know what you think and if there's any reccomendations on better attachments. Also I'm using 007airsoft and airsoftpartscanada.ca
Thanks


The attachments
ThePrice5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 19:53   #2
Desmodus
Mexifaggot
 
Desmodus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Meadowvale, Mississauga, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrice5 View Post
Hey so after a lot of searching on many sites on the Internet I think I have found what gun and attachments I would like to get
The gun
GR16 R4 commando (M4 RAS with crane stock)
The attachments
G&P zombie killer silencer
Action acog RDS sight
M16 front sight bipod
I may also get a carrying handle and attach the RDS to that but I'm not to sure
Let me know what you think and if there's any reccomendations on better attachments. Also I'm using 007airsoft and airsoftpartscanada.ca
Thanks


The attachments
Is this your first gun? If so... I would consider playing with it stock for awhile... and only add to it when you really feel that its necessary and that your ready to drop a large wad of cash on it like that. Just my two cents...
__________________
Guardians of Asgaard - KF25 -

Primaries: LCT AS VAL, Real Sword Type 56-2, VFC M4 CQB Mk2
Secondary: Latino heat, TM Glock 17
Desmodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 19:55   #3
ShelledPants
 
ShelledPants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto, On
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con3jo View Post
Is this your first gun? If so... I would consider playing with it stock for awhile... and only add to it when you really feel that its necessary and that your ready to drop a large wad of cash on it like that. Just my two cents...
For instance, a RDS is something which takes a lot of personal preference, you might want to play with a few kinds (ask friends to borrow) before you sink $100 or more into something you might never use, a lot of people just fire with iron sights and correct by following the bb with the eye.
__________________


r skal rsa, s er annars vill
f ea fjr hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi lfur
lr um getur n sofandi maur sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 19:57   #4
lemegacool
 
lemegacool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: notre dame des prairies /quebec
bipod is really useless!! just for the look and you dont need a carry handle to put a rds, just screw it on the top rail. and for the rds buy a cheap 20$ ebay thing... they work great for airsoft!
__________________

member of fire team NOM. my other regular forum: www.toyotanation.com / gen3,gen4 camry
lemegacool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 20:09   #5
ThePrice5
 
ThePrice5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Yes it is my first decent quality gun.. And I'll definately check out eBay for attachments.. Also with the G&G rifle it says it comes with a high cap mag what would you reccomend just get another high cap or just get 10 low caps.. I don't really care about the realism of swapping mags I get a litter trigger happy so what should I get
ThePrice5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 20:17   #6
Amos
 
Amos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Amos
You should get locaps. Most places don't allow multiple highcaps.
__________________
Custom Builds:
FA3674U
Krinkov
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2009, 00:38   #7
johjoh
 
johjoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ottawa
Send a message via MSN to johjoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
You should get locaps. Most places don't allow multiple highcaps.
Not to mention if you EVER want to be sneaky its almost impossible with high caps and if your trigger happy, theres tons of mid-caps out there (for the M4 it is mag GALORE!) anywere from 60 to 140 ish i think they usually come in 5-10 packages (pack deals)
johjoh is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.