Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

D boys vs JG

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 23rd, 2009, 12:29   #16
Crunchmeister
 
Crunchmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In your bedroom going though your underwear drawer
I think most people will agree that of all the Chinese clones, JG / Echo 1 are the best brand with the best consistency. You can't expect perfection for any low-cost Chinese product, and there will be lemons. But generally speaking, JG tend to be the top of the heap when it comes to Chinese AEGs.

And people whose only experience with JG was a couple of years ago will more than likely bash them, because it's only in the last 2 years or so that they've seriously stepped up their quality. Like I said, there are still some defects here and there, but they're getting fewer and far between compared to other Chinese brands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo64 View Post
And Old School Punk, that early version JG Mp5 you have is not a JG it is a WELL.
Correct. That's no JG and shouldn't be compared to one. The Well G2 is a pretty shitty gun all around, as is anything by Well.
__________________
Crunchmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 12:34   #17
jesster202
 
jesster202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London Ontario
alll new d boys guns come with 7 and 8 mm metal ball bering bushings they are solid guns now their aks are awesome btw
__________________
MY COLLECTION
AEG
M4 coustom full metal with king arms metal body //\\ Galaxy MP5 PDW
GAS/SPRING

KJW M9 FULLY UPGRADED //\\KWA FULL SIZE USP //\\ TF MAC11
GEAR
Coyote Brown CIRAS
jesster202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 13:07   #18
Old School Punk
 
Old School Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Quote:
Correct. That's no JG and shouldn't be compared to one. The Well G2 is a pretty shitty gun all around, as is anything by Well.
No Shit Eh! :shock: The guy that sold it to me said it was a JG, and I scoured the box and the manual, but there was absolutely no mention of a manufacturer anywhere! That dirty bugger! :kill:

Oh well, it broke and I got rid of it so it no longer bothers me.

I have moved on. :fro: Serenity Now, Serenity Now

Thanks for the info Crunchmiester

Gordo
__________________
Old School Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 13:11   #19
Tex
 
Tex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Abbotsford, B.C.
You guys that are worried about lead are you chewing on your AEG's?
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 15:27   #20
Dragate
 
Dragate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waterloo-Toronto-Ottawa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Punk View Post
I have two all metal JG's (Jing Gong) and they are both awesome!

JG - MP5 Navy


Jing Gong - W4 S-System Carbine


They are both later versions of these models, and I have never had any trouble with.

I did own a very early version of the JG MP5 which was mostly plastic, and it wasn't very good at all.


As long as you go with one of the all metal versions, I think that you will be very happy, I know I am! :tup:



Later

Gordo
question for your m4 s-system, under the top rail of the s-system is there the usual ris on the top receiver?
__________________
Dragate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 20:19   #21
Erennert
A minor, using dad's ID
 
Erennert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I just ordered a JG MP5 SD5, so I'll tell you how it goes, PM if you want.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Tex View Post
Is there a Cansoft Banhammer with a clear plastic shaft? And will it be compatible with full metal/wood Banhammers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
I'm a sniper.

Because I'm fat and can't run fast.
Erennert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 20:20   #22
Dragate
 
Dragate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waterloo-Toronto-Ottawa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erennert View Post
I just ordered a JG MP5 SD5, so I'll tell you how it goes, PM if you want.

k thnx =]
__________________
Dragate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:28   #23
Brit ter
 
Brit ter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Niagara Region
JG are just as good as TM,s I,m on my secound season and some of my guns have been owned by other players and I have not had any major probs with them !
__________________
Weapons : 39 airsoft weapons. Daf YA 314, 3 ton Dutch Army Truck. Retired Reg.Force 1 Brigade RECCE. nmvac.org
Brit ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 15:44   #24
Dragate
 
Dragate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waterloo-Toronto-Ottawa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit ter View Post
JG are just as good as TM,s I,m on my secound season and some of my guns have been owned by other players and I have not had any major probs with them !
hm okay~

thanks =]
__________________
Dragate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 17:38   #25
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
I wouldn't say JG's are as good as TM's. Some JG guns still, occaisonally, fail in some way or another after within a few thousand rounds.
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 17:53   #26
Donster
 
Donster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragate View Post
question for your m4 s-system, under the top rail of the s-system is there the usual ris on the top receiver?
yes the S-system has the top rail.
__________________
(SFW:Check out this band!)www.myspace.com/maryroseobsession
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 17:54   #27
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
I wouldn't say JG's are as good as TM's. Some JG guns still, occaisonally, fail in some way or another after within a few thousand rounds.
You could say the same of TM's. Once in a while you get a gun that fails quickly. Just ask Crunch
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 18:07   #28
Crunchmeister
 
Crunchmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In your bedroom going though your underwear drawer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
I wouldn't say JG's are as good as TM's. Some JG guns still, occaisonally, fail in some way or another after within a few thousand rounds.
And that's completely true of some brand new TMs as well. My first "real" AEG was a brand new TM M4A1. I was originally going to get a JG at the price, and was convinced by others here on ASC to get a TM instead, as it wouldn't give me problems... Had the motor die within about 200 rounds. Got a new motor, and had the gears snack on themselves within a few hundred rounds. Got new gears, and put a couple of thousand rounds before the mechbox snapped. Needless to say, I regret not getting the JG instead. Even if I'd had problems, they wouldn't have cost me anywhere NEAR as much for the gun and repairs.
__________________
Crunchmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 18:37   #29
Dragate
 
Dragate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waterloo-Toronto-Ottawa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
And that's completely true of some brand new TMs as well. My first "real" AEG was a brand new TM M4A1. I was originally going to get a JG at the price, and was convinced by others here on ASC to get a TM instead, as it wouldn't give me problems... Had the motor die within about 200 rounds. Got a new motor, and had the gears snack on themselves within a few hundred rounds. Got new gears, and put a couple of thousand rounds before the mechbox snapped. Needless to say, I regret not getting the JG instead. Even if I'd had problems, they wouldn't have cost me anywhere NEAR as much for the gun and repairs.
oh wow
says soemthign about tm eh

how about the new brands such as G&P and G&G
__________________
Dragate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 18:45   #30
KNIVEZS
 
KNIVEZS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: mujahideen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragate View Post
oh wow
says soemthign about tm eh

how about the new brands such as G&P and G&G
same w/ G&G its a hit or miss
but i never heard any problem w/ G&P(best quality)
__________________
Latest Infractions Received : Being a dumb ass - Inspired by pusangani


Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
KNIVEZS is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.