Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

SHOOTSoft Garbage

:

Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 24th, 2010, 20:30   #61
graff
 
graff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ottawa
just look at their ad for the CA P90.. they call it the proline and sportline in the same ad. Kind of a big difference.
graff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2010, 23:14   #62
G2Sniper
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Not to mention their spelling mistake "The Classic Army E90 Sportline Package is an excellent replication of the real E90."
G2Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2010, 01:09   #63
Specs
 
Specs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Victoria City
They also claim that their CA P90 shoots 330fps but it has an M120 spring
Specs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 08:00   #64
AS92-RD
 
AS92-RD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Longueuil, Québec
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGROS View Post
Bonjour All,

I'm prsently out of the country with my familly, and I don't have access to the net!
Have today reply to all our emails... Thanks for your understanding!

Christian
Anyone else find it weird that he said he couldn't access the "net" but could somehow access ASC. I dislike dishonest business persons. It's not really a good reflection on them as people.
AS92-RD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 15:49   #65
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by AS92-RD View Post
Anyone else find it weird that he said he couldn't access the "net" but could somehow access ASC. I dislike dishonest business persons. It's not really a good reflection on them as people.
Not really. All you need to post on a website is a device with a browser... like a smartphone.

If he has an e-mail system that requires SMTP and POP3 access he may not be able to do it from such a device.
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 15:59   #66
Padkiller
 
Padkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In my pants, Quebec!
why is everyonecomplaining about shootsoft ?

I bought from them last year and there was no problem, except that they didn't have my mp5A4, but changed it to an mp5SD5.

Was I the lucky one ?
__________________
Padkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 16:14   #67
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padkiller View Post
why is everyonecomplaining about shootsoft ?

I bought from them last year and there was no problem, except that they didn't have my mp5A4, but changed it to an mp5SD5.

Was I the lucky one ?
You had unprotected sex with a prostitute and didnt get an STD, congratulations are in order.

If you want to know more in regards to why "everyonecomplaining" try reading this thread or searching through this forum for other threads about them.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 16:32   #68
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
You had unprotected sex with a prostitute and didnt get an STD, congratulations are in order.
You have such a way with words
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.