Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

SHOOTSoft Garbage

:

Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 22nd, 2009, 21:22   #16
Steven
 
Steven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Langley, B.C
Sounds like you need to check your email

Last edited by Steven; January 22nd, 2009 at 21:29.. Reason: Needed more information.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 21:25   #17
Bowers
 
Bowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nova Scotia
Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I'm sorry, but i cannot trust shootSOFT as a reputable dealer,because he can't even have correct grammar, or spelling. It makes you seem unprofessional, as well as lazy.
well given that hes from quebec i would assume english might not be his first language..
__________________
拳法
The Greyman Doctrine

Last edited by Bowers; January 22nd, 2009 at 21:27..
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 21:26   #18
Astros
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I'm sorry, but i cannot trust shootSOFT as a reputable dealer,because he can't even have correct grammar, or spelling. It makes you seem unprofessional, as well as lazy.
I think his bad spelling is due to the fact that his first language is french

EDIT:
Dang, a few seconds before me
Astros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 21:28   #19
Steven
 
Steven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Langley, B.C
Very nice to know, i take that back, and edited.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 21:29   #20
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I'm sorry, but i cannot trust shootSOFT as a reputable dealer,because he can't even have correct grammar, or spelling. It makes you seem unprofessional, as well as lazy.
stfu, you know nothing about this, he isn't trusted lately because of his bad business practices and lack of communication, not because of his spelling.
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 21:30   #21
lemegacool
 
lemegacool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: notre dame des prairies /quebec
their first language IS french! and they are very professionals, i've talked with them at a game at action commando and they know what they are doing!
__________________

member of fire team NOM. my other regular forum: www.toyotanation.com / gen3,gen4 camry
lemegacool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 21:31   #22
Steven
 
Steven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Langley, B.C
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
stfu, you know nothing about this, he isn't trusted lately because of his bad business practices and lack of communication, not because of his spelling.
It's been edited, no need to get mad
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 22:02   #23
Brodie_BHD
 
Brodie_BHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Victoria
I think its alot of a Hit and Miss situation..... some people swear by some retailors and others hate them with a passion some people just have more luck with certain retailers than others.

My first order went flawlessly and I was hoping the same for the second but I just waited far to long and paid to much for something that wasnt 100% what I ordered....although it was pretty much the same thing and it was fully functional it just wasnt as described, and most importantly not what I had paid for.
__________________
Happiness comes from belt fed weapons!
--------------------------
SIR - South Island Rangers
Brodie_BHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 22:18   #24
Amos
 
Amos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie_BHD View Post
I think its alot of a Hit and Miss situation..... some people swear by some retailors and others hate them with a passion some people just have more luck with certain retailers than others.

My first order went flawlessly and I was hoping the same for the second but I just waited far to long and paid to much for something that wasnt 100% what I ordered....although it was pretty much the same thing and it was fully functional it just wasnt as described, and most importantly not what I had paid for.
... A buisness should never be "Hit and miss."

... Think for a second how bad that sounds...
__________________
Custom Builds:
FA3674U
Krinkov
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 00:07   #25
8skippy40
 
8skippy40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: windsor, ontario
Send a message via MSN to 8skippy40
legros may be a good guy...i dont really know. but all i had was problems. he wont respond to his emails either until you give him a deadline before opening a paypal dispute.............
8skippy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 02:14   #26
DFoxtails
 
DFoxtails's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kelowna, B.C
I placed an order with Shootsoft about a week ago and a few days after needed to cancel(unfortuntaely). I have been trying to get a hold of someone there to ask for a refund as they're already received payment but spent 5 1/2 days trying to get an answer. Think I'll be sticking to the ASC store until I get age verified.
DFoxtails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 02:25   #27
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
 
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Well if your under the impression that ASCMart sells airsoft guns then you're wrong. They only sell gear and assorted goodies. There is the classified section here but thats it.
__________________
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:20   #28
arman
 
arman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Windsor, Ont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGROS View Post
Maybe because our customer dont speak here!



There was a time where shootSOFT was new and have to do is place! Now shootSOFT have more than 1 million page view by month!!

For your l96, it will be the same if you buy it on any retailler!! We have to ask the distributor before accpeting any return and have it exchange! There is also few retailers who we never give you warranty for it!
but a retailer wouldnt ship a faulty gun out like the one in questoin.... ive seen retailer sale threads where theres a section of broken or damaged boxes....

i wouldnt give them my money again!
__________________

playing with my kid!
arman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 08:23   #29
Sim123456
 
Sim123456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Laval
Bought my L96 from buyairsoft, go it in 2 weeks, perfect condition! And customer service at buyairsoft is excellent!
Sim123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 09:37   #30
rexdlu
 
rexdlu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim123456 View Post
Bought my L96 from buyairsoft, go it in 2 weeks, perfect condition! And customer service at buyairsoft is excellent!
+2, I bought 4 guns from them. great service.
rexdlu is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.