Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

OMG... Airsoft in the streets

:

General

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 16th, 2009, 06:28   #31
jesster202
 
jesster202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London Ontario
lol about time some one said it was ok to do lol but with all joking aside call the police number and then then boot them in the balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Haggis View Post


Big +10 on that one...

...and keep kicking them in the nuts until they shit their pants & promise to never do it again.
__________________
MY COLLECTION
AEG
M4 coustom full metal with king arms metal body //\\ Galaxy MP5 PDW
GAS/SPRING

KJW M9 FULLY UPGRADED //\\KWA FULL SIZE USP //\\ TF MAC11
GEAR
Coyote Brown CIRAS
jesster202 is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 07:47   #32
Panek
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
If they come around where I live, I'll shoot them from my window with my G&P WGC Custom M16 (Vietnam). That will probably REALLY scare them. The looks on their faces would be priceless

My tips for you:

1) Learn every detail - where will they meet and "play"
2) Call the cops, give them the info
3) Kick those wannabe airsofters in the balls*
4) ????
5) PROFIT!

* - or pinch them really hard, they might sue if you kick 'em in the nuts.

Last edited by Panek; January 16th, 2009 at 07:50..
Panek is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 08:57   #33
Dynamo
Harvester of Noobs' Sorrow
 
Dynamo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: T̆͒ͥ̓̿̅̈́̐͊̿͗̐̾̃͐ͧ&#8
Send a message via MSN to Dynamo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panek View Post
If they come around where I live, I'll shoot them from my window with my G&P WGC Custom M16 (Vietnam). That will probably REALLY scare them. The looks on their faces would be priceless
yea because thats so much better then what they are doing...

__________________
Weapons Technician / Gunsmith



Don't look at me, I don't know, lol \(_o)/.
Dynamo is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 09:34   #34
DEA
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Calgary
Wow..... So I've been off the forums since 2005/2006. I simply logged on for shits and giggles, and this is the top thread! An actual discussion about airsoft in the streets of Calgary, and what to do about it! That's fucking awesome! haha.

It's amazing how things have changed! With the old timers I ran with years ago, this would not even be an issue, or a discussion. However... in our defense, I believe we were all alot older and a lot more mature then. Most of us playing/organizing were 18 yrs and older! Looks like this sport has really gone down hill hard!

Well... anyways... you all have fun with these kind of issues now! haha. At least I won't be surprised if in the next while I hear on the news that some young dumb-ass kid carrying a bb gun was shot dead by the police.
__________________
"Fully Retired Retailer" :salute:
Double Edge Airsoft!
DEA is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 10:23   #35
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panek View Post
If they come around where I live, I'll shoot them from my window with my G&P WGC Custom M16 (Vietnam). That will probably REALLY scare them. The looks on their faces would be priceless
You're just as bad as they are.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 10:30   #36
Dracheous
Lego Head
 
Dracheous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gatineau, that's right I'm in QUEBEC!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
You're just as bad as they are.
Worse actually, cause he's supposed to be the "mature response", riiiiiight.

I wonder if that post can/should be flagged for that guy wanting to get AV'd any time soon .
__________________
_________________________________

"The hydrogen economy car from the people who brought you the 'Hindenburg'" - Glen Foster

Condoms do not guarantee safe sex any more. A friend of mine wore one and was shot by the woman's husband!
Dracheous is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 10:46   #37
frankiet
 
frankiet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto
Let Darwin decide what happens...
__________________

Men Against Spaghetti Squash
frankiet is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 11:21   #38
The Saint
 
The Saint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Quebec
If they weren't minors, they stand to face charges a lot more serious than bylaw violations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEA View Post
It's amazing how things have changed! With the old timers I ran with years ago, this would not even be an issue, or a discussion. However... in our defense, I believe we were all alot older and a lot more mature then. Most of us playing/organizing were 18 yrs and older! Looks like this sport has really gone down hill hard!
How has things changed? Nothing has changed.

Dumber kids have been doing this kind of stuff for years, it's about as new as police shooting kids for it. We no more associate with the idiots that pull crap like this now then you would have 'back in your days'. The priority on responsible use of airsoft guns haven't changed a wit, so we'd certainly appreciate it if you don't misconstrue the state of Canadian airsoft based on the action of certain irresponsible kids with no affiliation to us.

After all, irrationally equating responsible airsofting to those idiots is something that soccer moms do.
__________________
"The Bird of Hermes is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame."
The Saint is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 11:29   #39
sushicake
 
sushicake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Markham, ON
Let them go out and have fun, then when they do call the cops and make a complaint. And sit back and watch them get arrested.
__________________
"Don't you know the first law of physics? Anything fun costs atleast $8"
sushicake is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 11:46   #40
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushicake View Post
Let them go out and have fun, then when they do call the cops and make a complaint. And sit back and watch them get arrested.
The negative publicity wouldn't be worth it.

There is potential in this incident for these kids to get seriously hurt. It should be stopped before it happens, simple as that.
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:06   #41
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panek View Post
If they come around where I live, I'll shoot them from my window with my G&P WGC Custom M16 (Vietnam). That will probably REALLY scare them. The looks on their faces would be priceless

My tips for you:

1) Learn every detail - where will they meet and "play"
2) Call the cops, give them the info
3) Kick those wannabe airsofters in the balls*
4) ????
5) PROFIT!

* - or pinch them really hard, they might sue if you kick 'em in the nuts.

because THAT'S so much better than what they're planning to do,

why is this thread still going?

inb4noobtank
pusangani is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:11   #42
Jimski
 
Jimski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
I don't see any roster for this street OP, damn!

I'd call it "Operation Calgary: Airsofters Vs Real Cops part 1"
__________________
Jimski is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:24   #43
GSK88
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: T-dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimski View Post
I don't see any roster for this street OP, damn!

I'd call it "Operation Calgary: Airsofters Vs Real Cops part 1"
Except we all know who wins in the end...
This just reminds me, I was watching "Rookies" the other night and some moron was out on the street with a springer M3, didn't even look very real yet the cops approached guns drawn, ready for trouble. Whatever you do kid, just make sure they don't get so far as to have the police show up when they're already playing, cause getting killed for something like airsoft is a STUPID reason to die.
GSK88 is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:26   #44
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEA View Post
Wow..... So I've been off the forums since 2005/2006. I simply logged on for shits and giggles, and this is the top thread! An actual discussion about airsoft in the streets of Calgary, and what to do about it! That's fucking awesome! haha.

It's amazing how things have changed! With the old timers I ran with years ago, this would not even be an issue, or a discussion. However... in our defense, I believe we were all alot older and a lot more mature then. Most of us playing/organizing were 18 yrs and older! Looks like this sport has really gone down hill hard!

Well... anyways... you all have fun with these kind of issues now! haha. At least I won't be surprised if in the next while I hear on the news that some young dumb-ass kid carrying a bb gun was shot dead by the police.
I wouldnt say airsoft has gone down hill. For the most part the airsofting communites out there are still comprised of organised, mature, respectful player base. The issues that exist today existed back then as well, I will admit they are alot more common today though than they were back then.
This is just a website after all, I wouldnt judge the entirty of the airsofting community based on the small banters that go around here.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:26   #45
theshaneler
 
theshaneler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Taber, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSK88 View Post
Except we all know who wins in the end...
This just reminds me, I was watching "Rookies" the other night and some moron was out on the street with a springer M3, didn't even look very real yet the cops approached guns drawn, ready for trouble. Whatever you do kid, just make sure they don't get so far as to have the police show up when they're already playing, cause getting killed for something like airsoft is a STUPID reason to die.
or....you could tell the cops that you KNOW they are playing with toys and that they are not real guns! that should stop any killings unless they do something really stupid like start pointing at cops but if they do that they deserve to die
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight View Post
Wildcard his gun is better than all of yours, he has magpul stuff on it, all the magpuls you can dream of. He has all of them. On his gun. I wish I had magpuls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.
theshaneler is offline  
Closed ThreadTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.